Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Niknik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Hello DJI
  1. is it possible to change the way the parallel active track works?Because it is not exactly parallel maybe you can position the drone just like as TRACE follow and rotate the camera at some angles to make the tracking
so to be perfect obstacle avoidance just like the trace mode?

2. And maybe you can do the same at orbit active track half a circle like that and maybe rotate the drone 180 degrees to do the other half of the circle?

2020-4-29
Use props
patfish
lvl.2
  • >>>
Austria

The AIR 2 could have been nearly perfect if they had added side sensors and doesn't put a brick as controller in the box.
2020-4-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Niknik. We care much about your feedback on our product, I've transferred your feedback to the product department. Thanks for your advice.
2020-4-29
Use props
Niknik
Second Officer
  • >>>
Greece

patfish Posted at 4-29 18:25
The AIR 2 could have been nearly perfect if they had added side sensors and doesn't put a brick as controller in the box.

With side sensors and a top one the Mavic air 2 was going to touch the top no skydio  no evo 2 nothing. But they are doing it because they installed it on Mavic 3 pro bigger price more capabilities.
2020-4-30
Use props
patfish
lvl.2
  • >>>
Austria

Niknik Posted at 4-30 01:52
With side sensors and a top one the Mavic air 2 was going to touch the top no skydio  no evo 2 nothing. But they are doing it because they installed it on Mavic 3 pro bigger price more capabilities.

I think, DJI would not have killed any of their products with side sensors  on the AIR2 . The Mavic Pro 3 will still have the way better camera, with 6 or 8K, RAW and 10Bit for professionals.

But they would have stopped a lot of people  buying  the skydio or the evo 2.

DJI needs a "MAVIC ACTION"  -  a IA driven small action drone with 360° APAS and a lot of AI tracking modes in their portfolio!
2020-5-16
Use props
Niknik
Second Officer
  • >>>
Greece

patfish Posted at 5-16 08:29
I think, DJI would not have killed any of their products with side sensors  on the AIR2 . The Mavic Pro 3 will still have the way better camera, with 6 or 8K, RAW and 10Bit for professionals.

But they would have stopped a lot of people  buying  the skydio or the evo 2.

Exactly. And they will have it but the air 2 could be this action Mavic . Now the mavic 3 will be bith action and fully prof
2020-5-16
Use props
patfish
lvl.2
  • >>>
Austria

Niknik Posted at 5-16 10:17
Exactly. And they will have it but the air 2 could be this action Mavic . Now the mavic 3 will be bith action and fully prof

For action the Mavic 3 PRO will be too big and expansive ... there is a reason why a GoPro is not very big and expansive ^^  ... but I'm pretty sure if the "Mavic Action" will not come DJI will give us the side sensors in the AIR3.
2020-5-16
Use props
Niknik
Second Officer
  • >>>
Greece

patfish Posted at 5-16 11:39
For action the Mavic 3 PRO will be too big and expansive ... there is a reason why a GoPro is not very big and expansive ^^  ... but I'm pretty sure if the "Mavic Action" will not come DJI will give us the side sensors in the AIR3.

I Agree the mavic Air 3 360 for sure and apas 5.0 active track 5.0 But in two years
2020-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules