4956 6 2020-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DemolitionMan14
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

Canon just released software to allow the use of certain DSLR and mirrorless cameras as webcams.  This gives people the ability to improve video quality.  Now enter DJI Osmo Pocket, with 4K video and Activetrack.  This could be a complete game changer and open DJI up to a whole new business market.  Businesses often have teleconferances and presentations.  The use of teleconferances is only increasing  As the company AV guy I run into the issue of the pacer.  The guy that cant talk without walking back and forth.  Currently my solution is wide angle and taping the floor to confine his to a certain area.  Now imagine the Osmo Pocket as a webcam.  I can get tighter to his face and have activetrack follow his as he paces. Please DJI add webcam capability to the Osmo Pocket!
2020-4-30
Use props
djiuser_gADraTQApmNu
New

United States

This has come up a great deal, it’s all over a few threads. Come on DJI we are all home trying to Zoom thru our lives. We really need this device to function as a webcam for our devices so we can use them for Skyp, Zoom, Teams, FB etc. It’s useless to me right now in our situation other than as a webcam! Please show us you truly care about your customers after we’ve bought your products. Do good!

2020-4-30
Use props
james.hydeme.com
New

United States

100% agree. This capability to use active track with web conferencing tools like zoom, Microsoft teams, and WebEx would be incredible. I could use this in so many different ways. Today’s pandemic environment requires that we find unique ways to remain connected and this would be a way to leverage this tool in a more professional way.
2020-5-16
Use props
djiuser_7txtCsRWMoRv
New

Germany

Fully agree, I would like to use the pocket 2 to give virtual visits via MS Teams or zoom.
2020-10-29
Use props
djiuser_4mTSaZ3ymtuS
New
United States

just purchased my DJI Osmo pocket and I’m thinking of returning it because of this. Heartbreaking because I think it’s an incredible little camera, and I love the portability and stabilization for when I go hiking. However, the only way I could justify spending almost $600 on a camera + accessories was by convincing myself it was something I would use for work too! Instead I have a great little toy, but a toy none the less
2020-11-23
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Personally, I usually research purchases before buying. Saves the trouble of returns if it doesn't fulfill my fantasy ...
2020-11-23
Use props
Cosmostreamer
lvl.2
  • >>>
Russia

https://youtu.be/kyQnoY0WHK4

Works with Pocket/Pocket2, Windows only.
2021-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules