Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji mavic air video signal lost immediately after take off
1506 7 2020-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Q5ipIft1CJn1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 115 ft

Romania

Hello guy's!
I have a Dji Mavic Air , and i have the following problem . After i take off with the drone it gives me the message: video signal lost , but i can still control the drone ,i can see the hight and distance of the drone but i don't have image. I connected the cable to the side and to the usb , same problem. I used diffrent cables in different location in open fields and i have the same problem . Does anyone have encounterd this problem ? Please help me!
2020-4-30
Use props
ValiB1234
lvl.1

Romania

Update : I factory reset the drone and the remote and still the same problem. The video feed keeps disconecting and after 10 meters  height loses the signal for good. I've changed again the cables between the side cable and the middle usb and the conclusion is with the middle usb the video is not working at all and with the side connection the video is jerky and disconnecting a lot . And one more thing when i turn on the remote is always beeping even after is connected to the drone .
2020-4-30
Use props
Ken Storm
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178583 ft
United Kingdom

The controller beeping after being turned on is a signal that it needs calibrating. Search youtube for instructions.
2020-5-1
Use props
ValiB1234
lvl.1

Romania

Ken Storm Posted at 5-1 00:01
The controller beeping after being turned on is a signal that it needs calibrating. Search youtube for instructions.

I calibrate the remote almost every time i turn on the remote.
2020-5-1
Use props
ValiB1234
lvl.1

Romania

Hello , I've been thinking i think it might be from the last udate does anyone know how to downgrade the firmware? In the dji assistant 2 app i can see only the last update version and with the dumldore v3 i managed to start and finish the downgrade proces repetead twice but the drone still has the latest update and it seems that the downgrade proces did't work.  Does anyone have any ideeas how to downgrade the firmware?
2020-5-1
Use props
JeromeM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178793 ft
United States

Hi,
I have the latest update and I have no issue, yesterday I fly up to 1400m without any connection issue. Is it your first time to fly?

2020-5-1
Use props
ValiB1234
lvl.1

Romania

JeromeM Posted at 5-1 06:19
Hi,
I have the latest update and I have no issue, yesterday I fly up to 1400m without any connection issue. Is it your first time to fly?

Hello . No it's not my firt flight i used the drone a lot before it started this problem.
2020-5-1
Use props
djiuser_7WetXDM31nY0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 318264 ft
United States

I have the same problem. Do you have a feedback how to fix the issue?
2023-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules