Phantom 3 pro, no video feed after update
2151 3 2020-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CoseNostre
lvl.1

United States

Hello all. I hope you can help me.

I have update firmware on both aircraft 1.11.30 and app 3.1.59.

Since then I have lost video feed. I have a pixel 3 phone and I don't think it's a question of
CPU.

When looking at microsd card I see the photos I have taken and they look fine, so it has to be related to firmware.

Please help.

M.
2020-4-30
Use props
fans54d1031b
New
Flight distance : 117743 ft
United States

Similar issue. Updated drone, and suddenly the light on the front of the board the gimbal is attached to doesn't do anything.  Can't get my computer to find the SD card through the USB port, yet everything else functions correctly.  

So, doing some research, it appears that this is a known issue resulting from a bad FW update?

Interesting. The drone worked fine, has minimal flight time, never so much as a bump, and after updating firmware suddenly my main board is fried? Really?

See this is the problem with companies that release as many updates as DJI does. Every time I power the drone up, it tells me that a new firmware update is required. Not only is it a hassle, but clearly engineering is rushing these updates out on drones that are working perfectly fine, and in this case fried my mint condition drone.

Absolutely astounding incompetence.

DJI, if you're reading this, i want my drone fixed. This is pretty much class action lawsuit material.
2020-5-7
Use props
jason.tjeerdsma
New

United States

My Mom purchased a Phantom 3 Pro for my Dad for Christmas a few years back. I tried teaching him how to use it and it has been untouched since. Pulled it out a couple weekends ago and it worked fine, still has plastic on it from being unboxed,  was forced to upgrade firmware.........and no video transmission. Tried updating multiple times, reformatted, changed location in house, distance apart from controller, relinked, recalibrated, nothing. I don't want to have to call and see wth the firmware did to my Dad's $1300 drone he flew one time. Can you update me on your situation?? DJI HELP??
2020-7-14
Use props
Dwight Val Dreyer
New

United States

ran a firmware update on phatom 3 advanced, RC and Droan update sucessfull, now my live view camera feed image appears for like 30sec. then goes blank, then comes back but maybe only half screen, do i need to adjust iso or what could it be
2020-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules