RTH settings keep changing
1605 5 2020-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blue Diamond
New
United States

Hi everyone.  Question.  Im trying to make sure all my setting s for RTH on my Mavic 2 Pro are set but I notice they keep changing.  How do I get these settings to stop changing?  

2020-4-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Blue Diamond, sorry for the difficulties with the RTH Settings, may we have the specific issue of the settings? Are you referring to the RTH Altitude? What is the version of DJI Go 4 APP?
2020-4-30
Use props
Blue Diamond
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-30 20:12
Hi Blue Diamond, sorry for the difficulties with the RTH Settings, may we have the specific issue of the settings? Are you referring to the RTH Altitude? What is the version of DJI Go 4 APP?

Thank you Mindy for your response.  I think the issue is resolved now but I am using an android phone temporarily until I get my iphone back.  Im using an app called, DJI Pilot.  Seems to work fine.  But now I am having a EMMC Storage Full message.  My disc card is also empty so I dont know why I cant take photos or video.
2020-4-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Blue Diamond Posted at 4-30 21:53
Thank you Mindy for your response.  I think the issue is resolved now but I am using an android phone temporarily until I get my iphone back.  Im using an app called, DJI Pilot.  Seems to work fine.  But now I am having a EMMC Storage Full message.  My disc card is also empty so I dont know why I cant take photos or video.

Mavic 2 Pro doesn't support the DJI Pilot APP, the compatibility cannot be fully ensured. EMMC indicates the internal storage of the aircraft is full, it is recommended to launch DJI GO 4, and tap “Format Internal Storage” in “Camera Settings“. Please make sure to back up the important photos and videos before formatting the memory.
2020-5-1
Use props
Blue Diamond
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-1 00:36
Mavic 2 Pro doesn't support the DJI Pilot APP, the compatibility cannot be fully ensured. EMMC indicates the internal storage of the aircraft is full, it is recommended to launch DJI GO 4, and tap “Format Internal Storage” in “Camera Settings“. Please make sure to back up the important photos and videos before formatting the memory.

Thanks Windy! I hate this temporary phone i have. Its an LG.  For some reason, im not getting or seeing the correct app.  With my iphone, i had the correct app.
2020-5-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Blue Diamond Posted at 5-1 05:53
Thanks Windy! I hate this temporary phone i have. Its an LG.  For some reason, im not getting or seeing the correct app.  With my iphone, i had the correct app.

Good to know, it is recommended to use the phone in the compatibility list for better performance. Please keep us updated if you have any further concerns.
2020-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules