1137 11 2020-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Theo81
lvl.4
Flight distance : 954108 ft

Greece

Hello everyone,

I ordered a new battery for my Mavic Air as well as two sticks for the remote controller on the 25th of April. Unfortunately, my order is still being processed. Why is it taking so long?

Thanks,
Theo.

Order form

Order form
2020-4-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Theo, sorry to keep you waiting, may I have your order number for further support?
2020-4-30
Use props
Theo81
lvl.4

Greece

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-30 20:22
Hi Theo, sorry to keep you waiting, may I have your order number for further support?

Hello DJI Mindy,

I sent you the order number as pm.
2020-4-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Theo81 Posted at 4-30 20:36
Hello DJI Mindy,

I sent you the order number as pm.

PM has been replied, please check, thanks.
2020-5-1
Use props
Trattorello
New
Italy

Hi , i made one order 2 months ago and still not shipped, but if I check the product ordered now on Dji website are all available in 9 days!!! all this situation is awful , on the service chat nobody know how to answer , I think I will ask an reimburse and that's all.

order 0392982407849        date of order 07/03/2020 09:28:52

2020-5-2
Use props
Theo81
lvl.4

Greece

Trattorello Posted at 5-2 03:59
Hi , i made one order 2 months ago and still not shipped, but if I check the product ordered now on Dji website are all available in 9 days!!! all this situation is awful , on the service chat nobody know how to answer , I think I will ask an reimburse and that's all.

Oh my God! This is really bad to hear. It seems they are having a big problem with their online system.
2020-5-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi , i made one order 2 months ago and still not shipped, but if I check the product ordered now on Dji website are all available in 9 days!!! all this situation is awful , on the service chat nobody know how to answer , I think I will ask an reimburse and that's all.

We are terribly sorry to know your order still hasn't been shipped, we will verify with the pres-sales team of the current status and come back to you soon as possible.
2020-5-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

We've verified with the team that your order was on hold because of the traffic control in your country, the package cannot be delivered during the epidemic and the courier company can not give us the estimated time either. Your order will be shipped once the traffic control is released. We appreciate your understanding.
2020-5-3
Use props
OrbFilms
lvl.2
Flight distance : 709 ft
United Kingdom

HI All,

Hope everyone is staying safe. I have placed an order and it is still processing a week later.

I can't seem to find any updates on the website regarding the current COVID-19 supply / shipping related problems.

Is there an update somewhere? I would just like to know what the situation is.

Cheers,

Rob
2020-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

OrbFilms Posted at 5-7 02:28
HI All,

Hope everyone is staying safe. I have placed an order and it is still processing a week later.

Hi Rob, thanks for your support to DJI newly-released product, I managed to get your order number via your Forum account, the Mavic Air 2 still hasn't started the shipment, the estimated delivery time of your order is 12-17 working days after the payment confirmation, we will send you email notification once it is shipped, appreciate your patience and understanding.
2020-5-7
Use props
OrbFilms
lvl.2
Flight distance : 709 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-7 04:39
Hi Rob, thanks for your support to DJI newly-released product, I managed to get your order number via your Forum account, the Mavic Air 2 still hasn't started the shipment, the estimated delivery time of your order is 12-17 working days after the payment confirmation, we will send you email notification once it is shipped, appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thanks Mindy!

I saw that delivery time when I ordered and I was just wondering if COVID is still causing problems with manufacturing.

Thanks for the update, I appreciate it!

Looking forward to sharing some of the video I get when it arrives :-).
2020-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

OrbFilms Posted at 5-7 05:58
Thanks Mindy!

I saw that delivery time when I ordered and I was just wondering if COVID is still causing problems with manufacturing.

All the orders of Mavic Air 2 overseas haven't started the shipment, we will process it as soon as possible, thanks again for your patience.
2020-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules