DJI Spark camera keeps shaking when I move right or left.
1430 5 2020-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Surya Moorthy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 161 ft
India

Hello guys, Im having DJI spark, recently I noticed that camera gimbal gives a shake when I move my drone either left side or ride side. I dont know what is the problem. Ive also calibrated my gimbal. But the result is the same. Would love to get help from anyone. Thanks&Cheers.
2020-5-1
Use props
Surya Moorthy
lvl.1
India

Ive provided the shaky footage of my spark below. Any help?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ol0jvtrfiv1abi5/DJI_0124.MP4?dl=0  
2020-5-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, please check if the gimbal is in FPV mode or the drone is in Sport mode. Please set the gimbal in Follow mode and the drone in P mode. See if this helps.
A warm prompt, the sandy place is not suitable to take off, the sand may run into the motor or gimbal. Please change a different place to take off.
2020-5-1
Use props
Surya Moorthy
lvl.1
India

DJI Thor Posted at 5-1 05:37
Hi there, please check if the gimbal is in FPV mode or the drone is in Sport mode. Please set the gimbal in Follow mode and the drone in P mode. See if this helps.
A warm prompt, the sandy place is not suitable to take off, the sand may run into the motor or gimbal. Please change a different place to take off.

Hey pal! Thank you for your reply, will surely check that asap and get back to you! And yea thank you for your kind advice regarding the drone taking off tips, will surely consider this. Thank you &Cheers.
2020-5-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Surya Moorthy Posted at 5-1 05:43
Hey pal! Thank you for your reply, will surely check that asap and get back to you! And yea thank you for your kind advice regarding the drone taking off tips, will surely consider this. Thank you &Cheers.

No problems. Hope this solves your issue.
2020-5-1
Use props
Surya Moorthy
lvl.1
India

Mate! Thank you for your reply! I noticed that my gimbal settings have been opted with FPV mode and I changed it back to Follow mode and everything was perfect! This is why each and everyone who owns a drone have to go through everything about a drone walkthrough thoroughly! Thank you so much! It really helped me! Cheers!
2020-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules