Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Past 30 days now, still waiting for my battery order
1234 13 2015-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TonyMF
lvl.2

Canada

Can anyone from DJI address why we're still waiting on orders for the batteries?

The website has always claimed 10-15 days, I'm pushing 20 business days and charged in full one month ago on my credit card but still no shipment.

2015-6-15
Use props
1randy.pence
lvl.3

United States

Maybe in another month!
2015-6-15
Use props
QuadKoppta
lvl.1

United States

Hi - For what it is worth, I received today my 2nd battery (Ordered the Phantom3 Professional with 2 and it was shipped with one).  I am still waiting on the additional 2 batteries I ordered.
2015-6-15
Use props
Adamation
lvl.2

United Kingdom

My second battery which was part of the P3P bundle has been shipped and should arrive Wednesday..... In America, DOH. Shame i came home to the UK already - Adam
2015-6-15
Use props
jwhite
lvl.1

United States

Ordered drone package with extra battery first day it was available, sill haven't gotten the battery as well. Pretty frustrating, but patience is a key virtue...i guess.
2015-6-15
Use props
sveilien
lvl.2

United States

Mine shipped on the 20th business day, coincidentally a few hours after I emailing them to cancel the order because I found some that shipped immediately.
2015-6-15
Use props
TonyMF
lvl.2

Canada

I should add that the order was for 2 spare batteries after the became available on the DJI website. I purchased my p3p through a dealer and they already shipped me my spare. It's frustrating that the manufacturer isn't honoring their own advertised "Available to ship: 10-15 working days after payment is confirmed".....

You'd think by now they should have their act together but this is pretty ridiculous.
2015-6-15
Use props
TonyMF
lvl.2

Canada

sveilien Posted at 2015-6-16 06:46
Mine shipped on the 20th business day, coincidentally a few hours after I emailing them to cancel th ...

I've sent them another email to see if they can allocate 2 batteries for me since its past 20 days now. We'll see if it ever gets done.
2015-6-15
Use props
pidetectives
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

got my phantom today I guess I'm going to have to wait a while before I get my 2 spare batteries
2015-6-15
Use props
phresh_5
lvl.2

Canada

Ordered my P3P with extra battery May 8th.   Got my P3P on May 22nd.  Finally got my tracking number for extra battery.  It was shipped June 13th and is to arrive June 17th.

I ordered two extra batteries last week from rcdepot (after reading another user's post on here about them being in stock).  Got those two batteries in 2 days after payment!

So now I'll have 4 batteries.  Just saw my DJI credit is now available for $13.59, might just order another 100w charger to dual charge as I fly.  Just need to figure out a fast way to bring down the batteries temp after flight.
2015-6-15
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

phresh_5 Posted at 2015-6-16 08:13
Ordered my P3P with extra battery May 8th.   Got my P3P on May 22nd.  Finally got my tracking number ...

If you place the battery in a sealed Zip Loc freezer bag and place it in a cooler with the freezer packs, it will chill down fast and won't allow for moisture to enter the battery circuitry. Before opening the bag check for moisture on the outside. As long as the bag wipes and stays clean you can open the bag and charge the battery.

It will take 20 minutes or so to dump enough temperature to safely charge.
2015-6-15
Use props
vmp
lvl.3

United States

There are plenty of dealers who have batteries in stock right now. I highly recommend that you cancel your DJI order and place through a dealer, otherwise you will be waiting for who knows how long. I am glad that I cancelled after 18 days of waiting and ordered through a dealer.
2015-6-16
Use props
joeglenn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 202156 ft
United States

Just got my batteries today!!!  Too bad my P3P is still at the repair center with no new update on it yet.  5 batteries and nothing to fly sucks!!!
My batteries were ordered May 15th received them today June 16th.  
2015-6-16
Use props
gregl This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules