What repairs were done?
875 3 2020-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
patdig
lvl.2
Flight distance : 276099 ft
United States

I sent my Mavic Mini for repair (salt water damage)...I recieved an email today that repairs are completed. The charge was $248.00. There was no information in the email as what was preformed for the repair. The first email I received showed a photo of the battery compartment with a note "battery prongs corroded". Surely I did not pay $248 for cleaning battery terminals?
Two thumbs up for their quick service and turn around time. Less than 10 days. Will the repaired drone be available for DJI Care Refresh program? $39.00

Thank you for taking time to read my post.

2020-5-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi patdig, we apologize for the confusion of the quotation, per the damage assessment, "battery prongs corroded" also indicates the drone was water-damaged, please note for the water-damaged drone, its performance may be severely affected, and the aircraft will be beyond repair. So a replacement service is provided, instead of repair services. The quotation email included the item list---Mavic Mini Aircraft & Gimbal and Camera & Propellers(FCC), that is why the price is $248. We see you have paid for it and the replacement drone has already been shipped out.
You are eligible to purchase DJI Care Refresh when the drone was repaired in an official DJI Service Center (within 72 hours of receiving email invitation), we hope you will receive the drone soon.
2020-5-1
Use props
patdig
lvl.2
Flight distance : 276099 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-1 18:52
Hi patdig, we apologize for the confusion of the quotation, per the damage assessment, "battery prongs corroded" also indicates the drone was water-damaged, please note for the water-damaged drone, its performance may be severely affected, and the aircraft will be beyond repair. So a replacement service is provided, instead of repair services. The quotation email included the item list---Mavic Mini Aircraft & Gimbal and Camera & Propellers(FCC), that is why the price is $248. We see you have paid for it and the replacement drone has already been shipped out.
You are eligible to purchase DJI Care Refresh when the drone was repaired in an official DJI Service Center (within 72 hours of receiving email invitation), we hope you will receive the drone soon.

Thank you for the update.
2020-5-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

patdig Posted at 5-2 05:29
Thank you for the update.

You are very welcome, please keep me updated if you have any concerns about the drone.
2020-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules