Auto-landing
1714 6 2020-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone668
lvl.3
United States

Does anyone know how to disable auto-landing because my drone tried to land in water. Thank you.
2020-5-1
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Dear,
Please do not fly drone over water, which will affect the VPS, making the flight very risky. Please select a proper flight environment.
2020-5-2
Use props
Drone668
lvl.3
United States

Thank you for pointing that out. I understand that the water will interfere with the VPS causing the drone to not hover properly, but that was not the problem as there was adequate space around the drone with no obstacles. The problem occurred when the drone tried to land. Is it possible to disable auto-landing?
2020-5-2
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Drone668 Posted at 5-2 19:11
Thank you for pointing that out. I understand that the water will interfere with the VPS causing the drone to not hover properly, but that was not the problem as there was adequate space around the drone with no obstacles. The problem occurred when the drone tried to land. Is it possible to disable auto-landing?

Dear,
Did you mean that the drone auto lands without any operation?  
There is a protective function named Failsafe Protection which initiates auto-landing when the following cases occurs.
1. Mobile device's signal is weak or is lost for more than 50s or the APP is crashed.
2.  Drone flies over 6 meters and the VPS is invalid for more than 3s.
The function is designed for protecting drone, cannot be closed manually.
Please check the auto-landing occurs in cases aforementioned, if not, please contact us via support@ryzerobotics.com.

Hope my reply could help you!
2020-5-2
Use props
Drone668
lvl.3
United States

Oh ok I see. I guess next time I will just need to plan out my flight more! Tello is a fun little drone. Thanks very much!
2020-5-3
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Drone668 Posted at 5-3 05:51
Oh ok I see. I guess next time I will just need to plan out my flight more! Tello is a fun little drone. Thanks very much!

Dear,
We're very glad to hear that you like Tello! Your recognition motivates us to improve our service and product continually.
If you have any question, please don't hesitate to ask us.

For more drone information and flight issues, please click the follwing link of official website.
https://www.ryzerobotics.com/tello/downloads
2020-5-3
Use props
Drone668
lvl.3
United States

Keep up the great work!
2020-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules