GL 300k plus controller and Facebook app
3524 9 2020-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wfrogge
lvl.2
Flight distance : 234731 ft
United States

I am unable to logon to Facebook either with the installed Facebook app or inside of the DJI app when I click Facebook as a live streaming platform. If I use the Android web browser I am able to logon to Facebook just fine.   I have seen a lot of folks complain about this with no resoultion posted on forums so wanted to ask what I could do in order to resolve this issue so I can stream live drone footage to Facebook
2020-5-1
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

2020-5-2
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

2020-5-2
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

hope it helps wfrogge , maybe you missed some step , Good luck and welcome
2020-5-2
Use props
wfrogge
lvl.2
United States

Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 GL300k remote problems with the Facebook app

THis is the controlelr with the Andorid tablet screen bult in.

The issue is with the Facebook app that is installed and the lack of being able to sign in and live stream. I can go to the Android browser on the controller and logon to Facebook just fine but not inside of the DJI GO app or the Facebook app itself as they will accept the credential but "hang".  Is there a fix for this?
2020-5-2
Use props
wfrogge
lvl.2
United States

No  I understand how to live stream so that is not the issue. This is the Phantom 4 pro v2.0 plus controller with the built in Facebook app that is causing the issue. I can go into the Android tablet and use the browser to logon to Facebook just fine but not with the Facebook app (and the Facebook app is used by DJI Go for live streaming).   Inside of DJI GO when you try to logon it docent fail but it does keep looping back to the button to start streaming. If you use the Android Facebook app the entire Android system hangs.  I have done factory resets, check credentials, etc.  Its an issue with the app
2020-5-2
Use props
Mr. Strat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4542854 ft
United States

Same here. I gave up because I don't care all that much.
2020-5-2
Use props
fans540d43f2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 561178 ft
Iceland

Hi wfrogge
I have been having this problem myself, and I was told by DJI that the firmware that my system is running on doesn't support this
2020-5-5
Use props
djiuser_2N06Kwpvv3oZ
lvl.1

United States

I'm having the same issues.  Has anyone found a fix?
2020-7-1
Use props
djiuser_2N06Kwpvv3oZ
lvl.1

United States

I was able to find this...

2020-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules