For those thinking about replacing their M2P...
12Next >
2181 49 2020-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Obviously after seeing the launch of the Air2 the question was: should I replace my Mavic 2 Pro? Who's the IQ compared?
For me personally, the answer is clear after watching this video:

We should be careful not to be carried away by the different YouTube "experts" out there. They were criticizing the M2P image compared to the Mavic Zoom and I believe they will do the same comparing it to the Air 2. Filmmakers on the other hand, have a different perspective. There's another video from Philip Bloom comparing the image from the 2 drones that shares the same logic conclusion. The 1" Hasselblad camera on the Pro, wins. No matter how I like the idea of having 4K 60 and the new Air 2 almost got me to pull the trigger (it is still a little marvel IMO), I will wait for the Mavic 3

Ps. The fact of some sensors missing (due to cost reduction, cannibalisation within DJI drones range) and especially the lack of redundancy (single IMU and Compass) in addition of the non-inclusion of AirSense in EU were the main reasons I decided to pass on this one.
At least, DJI should charge less for Mavic Air 2 sold in EU as for the same price we are getting less features!

2020-5-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I haven’t seen any you tuber say MA2 is better or would replace M2P but it certainly gives the zoom and the Autel Evo 2 with same sensor a run for its money, and considering The Autel is more than twice the price and zoom €600 more, the MA looks like a great travel drone for anyone and a really good buy for hobbyists, the price is incredible particularly comparing it to its predecessor. BTW your M2P has only one compass and yet it has the least amount of compass problems of any dji drone, can't remember how long it is since I've read anything about problems with compass in M2P.
2020-5-2
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 5-2 06:21
I haven’t seen any you tuber say MA2 is better or would replace M2P but it certainly gives the zoom and the Autel Evo 2 with same sensor a run for its money, and considering The Autel is more than twice the price and zoom €600 more, the MA looks like a great travel drone for anyone and a really good buy for hobbyists, the price is incredible particularly comparing it to its predecessor. BTW your M2P has only one compass and yet it has the least amount of compass problems of any dji drone, can't remember how long it is since I've read anything about problems with compass in M2P.

Can you please not reply to any of my posts? There are many of others writing in the forum, I am sure you will find them entertaining.

Your perception of image quality and photography in general is far from demanding. You’ve proven that with your uploaded snapshots, it shows that you are satisfied with very little and I tend to agree with you that for what you shoot, even the Air’s sensor is more than enough (I would like to remind you that you copied and pasted an image of Iceland from the internet and pretended that you took that photo just to make a point on our photography “challenge”... so please don’t start again).

You try to downplay every negative comment from any user that doesn’t fit your agenda so that’s no surprise  Fact is Air 2 is fine BUT the IQ is not on par with the M2P. Fact is DJI drones have had some unexpected behaviors not attributed to user error in the past, 1 IMU might result in more issues compared to the redundancy of the M2P. Fact is, the lack of some anti-collision sensors might lead to issues with active tracking and some intelligent modes that the M2P doesn’t have. Fact is a 1” Hasselblad sensor is better than a 1/2” sensor. Fact is, you pay full price in EU for a drone lacking some features and NO, I don’t believe the drone would have being priced differently if AirSense was included. Fact is that in EU, drone regulations are getting stricter every day and independently from AirSense working or not with smaller airplanes, if it is a requirement, it should be present. Fact is, I don’t accept to have to pay for an upgrade I’ve already paid and for the shipping. Fact is, I don’t want to send my drone back, to get someone else’s refurbished unit. Fact is, the Mavic 3 has to be around the corner, otherwise DJI is shooting itself in the foot. Fact is, for the majority of folks, the Air 2 is all they will never need BUT this video was not addressed to them but to M2P owners looking for semi-pro cinematic output (10 bit) without having to carry a hexacopter with an Arri Alexa attached to it.

Closing, it is obvious that the Air 2 is a fantastic drone and costs half the price of the Pro but it is not a smaller replacement of the M2P as some might have thought and posted on YouTube. This video clarifies that. Also, I've never mentioned Autel, the Zoom, Hubsan, Parrot... I am talking about the M2P vs the Air 2, period.
2020-5-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 5-2 07:01
Can you please not reply to any of my posts? There are many of others writing in the forum, I am sure you will find them entertaining.

Your perception of image quality and photography in general is far from demanding. You’ve proven that with your uploaded snapshots, it shows that you are satisfied with very little and I tend to agree with you that for what you shoot, even the Air’s sensor is more than enough (I would like to remind you that you copied and pasted an image of Iceland from the internet and pretended that you took that photo just to make a point on our photography “challenge”... so please don’t start again).

I see you are still the same pig ignorant member around here,  and what you call facts are quite frankly ridiculous, and the requirement of Airsense is probably the most ridiculous of all considering both FAA and EASA will not be using Airsense , so maybe stop posting your self gratifying posts , if you got to the end of the video you would have heard the a host highly recommended MA2 better value and wouldn’t recommend paying double for M2P

With regards to you lying yes you are a complete liar, I never posted any photo claiming it was mine when it wasn’t, and if you can post photo and where I claimed it was mine do, until then you are just a low life lying towrag, good bye.
2020-5-2
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 5-2 07:15
I see you are still the same pig ignorant member around here,  and what you call facts are quite frankly ridiculous, and the requirement of Airsense is probably the most ridiculous of all considering both FAA and EASA will not be using Airsense , so maybe stop posting your self gratifying posts , if you got to the end of the video you would have heard the a host highly recommended MA2 better value and wouldn’t recommend paying double for M2P

With regards to you lying yes you are a complete liar, I never posted any photo claiming it was mine when it wasn’t, and if you can post photo and where I claimed it was mine do, until then you are just a low life lying towrag, good bye.

I upvoted you personally as FACT is, the quarantine has made you even bitter.
You’re still the same old  imbecile, attacking every member that dares to express his discontent with any DJI product. I bet your relatives were very popular during WW2...
...and of course, you are so keen on replying that you don't even read what I wrote. I am addressing folks looking to exchange their M2P for an Air 2 because of the 4K 60. Obviously for a new drone operator, the Air 2 is the better value and you'd be foolish to get the M2P now when the version 3 is around the corner. The message is clearly to wait.

Now, go back to your tea and remember that due to your age, you are part of the population that is in greater danger so stay inside and prey as with the amount of friends you have, by the time they find you, you're gonna look like a prop in Indiana Jones...
2020-5-2
Use props
Francis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 774203 ft
Brazil

very fun  
2020-5-2
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

This is not a good place to come to insult, it is not a pleasure to see this kind of measurement of members clicking upvote / downvote, although nobody will care if the two of you declare war on each other, you better fight in another place.
2020-5-2
Use props
Vlas
First Officer
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Personally I would go with the MP2 value aside.
2020-5-2
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

JetSam Posted at 5-2 09:01
This is not a good place to come to insult, it is not a pleasure to see this kind of measurement of members clicking upvote / downvote, although nobody will care if the two of you declare war on each other, you better fight in another place.

Este tío insulta a todo dios, le han hechado del forum múltiples veces y tiene por lo menos 3 perfiles falsos. A mi personalmente me ha atacado y llamado de todo, ya no se lo perdono. Siento mucho si te ofende pero por lo visto si no le respondes en el mismo tono se crece...
2020-5-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

JetSam Posted at 5-2 09:01

Well I believe if you read through the thread you will see a genuine post was met a hostile reaction. The same guy has been banned for life on this forum for his threatening behaviour.
2020-5-2
Use props
PhantomPil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44731 ft
United Kingdom

El Diabolico Posted at 5-2 10:39
Este tío insulta a todo dios, le han hechado del forum múltiples veces y tiene por lo menos 3 perfiles falsos. A mi personalmente me ha atacado y llamado de todo, ya no se lo perdono. Siento mucho si te ofende pero por lo visto si no le respondes en el mismo tono se crece...

I agree with you & Francis. The voting helps for an interesting contest.  Although self belief in ones self is sometimes a good thing there are times when it is sensible to stop and let the other person think they have won.  Faux-sophistication is easily exposed by simpIe questions that any five year old can ask and HM has made excellent attempts in answering them. I don't mind HM winning because it just makes him more delusional. Of course he can say what he likes, who cares in the end. I say, laugh, ignore move on.
2020-5-2
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I own the Zoom and had the Pro as well, I am considering the Air 2 but going to wait for the version with air sense to be available in the EU. I think it is an amazing drone with some neat features packed into it, good flight time, good distance etc etc. To the OP, it is good to compare but if you want to keep the Pro 2, that's on you, good for you but some will still keep the M2P and buy the Air 2, we like new toys with new features.
2020-5-2
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

PhantomPil Posted at 5-2 11:12
I agree with you & Francis. The voting helps for an interesting contest.  Although self belief in ones self is sometimes a good thing there are times when it is sensible to stop and let the other person think they have won.  Faux-sophistication is easily exposed by simpIe questions that any five year old can ask and HM has made excellent attempts in answering them. I don't mind HM winning because it just makes him more delusional. Of course he can say what he likes, who cares in the end. I say, laugh, ignore move on.

Well said and I ensure you that I’ve  really tried to follow your advice many times. The biggest problems with these lap dogs is that they keep trying to shut down valid opinions with weak argumentation. This individual is a unique specimen in the way he acts... not only he has been banned multiple time from both forums but he has 2-3 different profiles to feed his ego with downvotes.

Then his pattern, nazi antics and strategy are so ridiculous that one wonders how he moves through life... first he will come with excuses in favor of DJI. If the “victim” responds, he goes into attack mode, insulting the op and anyone else that disagrees with him. Step 3 is to call people a troll. Step 4, he sends PMs in order to get a reaction and then he copy-pastes them here and reports you in a desperate attempt to get you banned... hilarious!

To be honest, I blame his parents for using those corner rubberized protectors, otherwise natural selection would have spared us of him...
2020-5-2
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Suren Posted at 5-2 14:56
I own the Zoom and had the Pro as well, I am considering the Air 2 but going to wait for the version with air sense to be available in the EU. I think it is an amazing drone with some neat features packed into it, good flight time, good distance etc etc. To the OP, it is good to compare but if you want to keep the Pro 2, that's on you, good for you but some will still keep the M2P and buy the Air 2, we like new toys with new features.

In my case, I was tempted by the 4K 60 and AirSense regarding future proofing in regards to German legislation.. The lack of redundancy also worries me a little bit but I guess technically there must be some improvements...

The other deciding factor is size. The Air 2 is smaller than the M2P but not by a big margin, therefore I don’t see me owning 2 drones so similar. In addition, I believe that by the time the Air 2 gets the missing features, the internet will be flooded with M3P rumors so I will wait.

Closing and as I stated in my original post, I am after the best image quality and that was the point of the video. It is obvious that a bigger sensor will outperform as smaller one if they are not many years apart. I have absolutely no problem with folks buying the Air 2, it really seems a fantastic drone for the price. My position is related to existing M2P owners that like me, were wondering how the 2 compare

2020-5-2
Use props
PhantomPil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44731 ft
United Kingdom

El Diabolico Posted at 5-2 15:44
Well said and I ensure you that I’ve  really tried to follow your advice many times. The biggest problems with these lap dogs is that they keep trying to shut down valid opinions with weak argumentation. This individual is a unique specimen in the way he acts... not only he has been banned multiple time from both forums but he has 2-3 different profiles to feed his ego with downvotes.

Then his pattern, nazi antics and strategy are so ridiculous that one wonders how he moves through life... first he will come with excuses in favor of DJI. If the “victim” responds, he goes into attack mode, insulting the op and anyone else that disagrees with him. Step 3 is to call people a troll. Step 4, he sends PMs in order to get a reaction and then he copy-pastes them here and reports you in a desperate attempt to get you banned... hilarious!

No need to explain - the behaviour pattern is predictable. I only got to step 3 with HM and chose not to waste any more of my time with the guy. WOW step 4 you did well my friend!Incidently i have the MA2 on order not for image quality but purely as a travel drone.
2020-5-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 5-2 15:52
In my case, I was tempted by the 4K 60 and AirSense regarding future proofing in regards to German legislation.. The lack of redundancy also worries me a little bit but I guess technically there must be some improvements...

The other deciding factor is size. The Air 2 is smaller than the M2P but not by a big margin, therefore I don’t see me owning 2 drones so similar. In addition, I believe that by the time the Air 2 gets the missing features, the internet will be flooded with M3P rumors so I will wait.
I suppose being banned for life for threatening behavior as  you were is acceptable, continued terrorising of a very prominent member here personal attacks on Brian krushner, you’re a real lowlife.
2020-5-3
Use props
castormalin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 638911 ft
France

PhantomPil Posted at 5-2 18:02
No need to explain - the behaviour pattern is predictable. I only got to step 3 with HM and chose not to waste any more of my time with the guy. WOW step 4 you did well my friend!Incidently i have the MA2 on order not for image quality but purely as a travel drone.

Lol I changed from step 2 to step 3 just after saying 'I give up' Lol
2020-5-3
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 5-3 03:12
I suppose being banned for life for threatening behavior as  you were is acceptable, continued terrorising of a very prominent member here personal attacks on Brian krushner, you’re a real lowlife.

I forgot step 2.5 I guess: bringing other friends to the equation hopping to to get some psychological support... typical characteristic of weak, insecure and not very manly individuals. On top of that, an Irish talking about terrorism... interesting.

Ps. Do you really think you are in the position of talking about banning folks when you’ve been banned what? 3 times from this forum and at least twice from the Mavic Pilots? Your reputation precedes you as your ego outweighs your limited intelligence.
2020-5-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 5-3 07:20
I forgot step 2.5 I guess: bringing other friends to the equation hopping to to get some psychological support... typical characteristic of weak, insecure and not very manly individuals. On top of that, an Irish talking about terrorism... interesting.

Ps. Do you really think you are in the position of talking about banning folks when you’ve been banned what? 3 times from this forum and at least twice from the Mavic Pilots? Your reputation precedes you as your ego outweighs your limited intelligence.

You can’t help yourself , you are a known liar around hear you appear with new releases whining, claiming to be a professional photographer, yet we have never seen one drone photo , you arrive here to try to bully and attack others going to the lengths of actually trying to troll a member in his private life.

You’ve been banned for life here so you shouldn’t be here, go back to Russia to the Gypsy family where you belong, this forum is about drones, you know nothing about them, so just do one .
2020-5-3
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 5-3 08:53
You can’t help yourself , you are a known liar around hear you appear with new releases whining, claiming to be a professional photographer, yet we have never seen one drone photo , you arrive here to try to bully and attack others going to the lengths of actually trying to troll a member in his private life.

You’ve been banned for life here so you shouldn’t be here, go back to Russia to the Gypsy family where you belong, this forum is about drones, you know nothing about them, so just do one .

I’ve posted plenty of photos here and your pathetic answer was to copy - paste an image that you shamelessly stole from the internet as your own... as it seems that you have a weak memory and no back bone, please allow me to remind everyone what kind of “man”. are we dealing with here::
1st my photo, followed by the photo you falsely credited as your own (including your text lecturing me lol) and finally, my reply exposing you as a fake and a pretender as well as the url from the original image from Google... I believe our audience can make their own conclusions. Please explain the phrase "this photo required waiting up all night"... Have a good one ;)

Good to see you went for step 3, accusing others of trolling you... hilarious!
Now please send me some PM insulting me and hoping to get a reaction. Gosh you're so predictable that it isn't funny anymore ;)
Ps. Friendly advise: hide under a rock as there's no way you can say or do anything to save face... just shut up and hope that people forgets about this post (spoiler alert: I will be here to remind you every freaking time, sorry).

E2DB7BFC-E3A0-4EF0-87FE-6DEFDE2B20D0.jpeg
3C611C3D-CD96-4DF0-A11F-6CBA7C55C94B.jpeg
FD82FB32-5D84-46FA-B168-CEE15A97B4C0.jpeg
2020-5-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 5-3 15:45
I’ve posted plenty of photos here and your pathetic answer was to copy - paste an image that you shamelessly stole from the internet as your own... as it seems that you have a weak memory and no back bone, please allow me to remind everyone what kind of “man”. are we dealing with here::
1st my photo, followed by the photo you falsely credited as your own (including your text lecturing me lol) and finally, my reply exposing you as a fake and a pretender as well as the url from the original image from Google... I believe our audience can make their own conclusions. Please explain the phrase "this photo required waiting up all night"... Have a good one ;)

There is nowhere in that photo that I said I took that photo so lying again, also the photo you posted with the swapped sky they’re kind of photos you post fake, you should look at it again, sun hiding behind the nose of the plane and light on the front of the plane, sun cant be that low and foreground so bright, unless you have a light box the size of a house, you’re just a fake, and as I said you have never posted any aerial photos and if you did I’m certain they would be fake.

Real sky’s real photos with a drone . Now mouth show us what a real professional like yourself can post
2020-5-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

hallmark007 Posted at 5-3 16:40
There is nowhere in that photo that I said I took that photo so lying again, also the photo you posted with the swapped sky they’re kind of photos you post fake, you should look at it again, sun hiding behind the nose of the plane and light on the front of the plane, you’re just a fake, and as I said you have never posted any aerial photos and if you did I’m certain they would be fake.[view_image][view_image]

Real sky’s real photos with a drone . Now mouth show us what a real professional like yourself can post

This is The OP

2020-5-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I think the M2P is out of my league for sure.
Although it gives a great output!
2020-5-3
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 5-3 16:40
There is nowhere in that photo that I said I took that photo so lying again, also the photo you posted with the swapped sky they’re kind of photos you post fake, you should look at it again, sun hiding behind the nose of the plane and light on the front of the plane, sun cant be that low and foreground so bright, unless you have a light box the size of a house, you’re just a fake, and as I said you have never posted any aerial photos and if you did I’m certain they would be fake.[view_image][view_image]

Again avoiding the truth by trying to confuse the audience... despertare move although pointless as everybody has understood who you are Here, just by typing "Hallmark007 banned again" on Google and there are many posts about you getting banned and having multiple fake accounts on this forum. It seems that you're also not very "popular" on the Mavic Pilots forum eh? As I said, no backbone. From now on I will call you jellyfish.

... and again posting a couple of snapshots to make a point. So what’s your subject, The sun? No rules of composition, rules of thirds? Putting the drone in the air and randomly taking a shot doesn’t make for a great photo but what would you know...
E26D0C3A-DF26-4AB5-80FF-E6B908D460C2.jpeg
2020-5-3
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Montfrooij Posted at 5-3 22:24

I guess the prices will go down after the release of the Mavic Air 2.
For me personally the low light / ISO performance makes the M2P the better choice BUT I already own it.
In any case, if people wants the best image quality, they should wait for the upcoming M3P.
2020-5-3
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Montfrooij Posted at 5-3 22:24

For me personally the low light / ISO performance makes the M2P the better choice BUT I already own it.
In any case, if people wants the best image quality, they should wait for the upcoming M3P.
2020-5-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

El Diabolico Posted at 5-3 23:23

It unfortunately is too heavy and not CE C1 approved. So I will skip it anyway. (M2P)
2020-5-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

El Diabolico Posted at 5-3 23:23

There is always a better drone on the horizon
2020-5-3
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Montfrooij Posted at 5-3 23:37
It unfortunately is too heavy and not CE C1 approved. So I will skip it anyway. (M2P)

I guess waiting for the M3P then like me
2020-5-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 5-3 23:11
Again avoiding the truth by trying to confuse the audience... despertare move although pointless as everybody has understood who you are Here, just by typing "Hallmark007 banned again" on Google and there are many posts about you getting banned and having multiple fake accounts on this forum. It seems that you're also not very "popular" on the Mavic Pilots forum eh? As I said, no backbone. From now on I will call you jellyfish.

Banned for life sounds about right, for what threating behavior. Just like your opening post to me that’s the way you try bullying people. Thing is I got banned for 5 days , so only one can imagine what and why dji would ban someone for life.
Your composition you posted it as a photograph you took , but you didn’t, and even then Sun in the background almost on the horizon and the subject lit up from the front, you’re having a laugh .

Not one single drone shot , your photos are not photos their composites manufactured at a computer, so in other words snap the photo and create the composition at home. Funny why someone would travel to somewhere like Iceland to snap a photo so they could get home to create the composition and then get it so badly wrong. It’s so fake looking.
2020-5-3
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 5-3 23:55
Banned for life sounds about right, for what threading behavior. Just like your opening post to me that’s the way you try bullying people. Thing is I got banned for 5 days , so only one can imagine what and why dji would ban someone for life.
Your composition you posted it as a photograph you took , but you didn’t, and even then Sun in the background almost on the horizon and the subject lit up from the front, you’re having a laugh .

You do realize that whatever you say won’t change the fact that everyone can read right? In addition, whatever editing sorcery you might believe you are revealing is beyond moronic but yet again to be expected from a jellyfish. Fact is, you are jealous of anyone capable of out working and surpassing you. Í have pretty much described your character on the steps above. You keep repeating them again and again hoping to get a different result. Einstein described that as idiotic. Congratulations, you just own the Darwin Awards...
"The subject is lit up from the front". You do understand that any modern FF camera has enough dynamic range to push the shadows in post right? It is called Lightroom and it is the "evolution" of the "Darkroom" you have in your basement although photographers used it to reveal film while you use it to recreate scenes from Pulp Fiction...

Second, I am not going to sit here comparing my work with an old mańs  family album, it is ridiculous.
Closing, I would strongly suggest that instead of collecting all those drones, you invest the money and get some proper education. There’s a big difference between taking a photograph and making a photograph.
2020-5-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

El Diabolico Posted at 5-3 23:55
I guess waiting for the M3P then like me

Probably
2020-5-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 5-4 00:03
You do realize that whatever you say won’t change the fact that everyone can read right? In addition, whatever editing sorcery you might believe you are revealing is beyond moronic but yet again to be expected from a jellyfish. Fact is, you are jealous of anyone capable of out working and surpassing you. Í have pretty much described your character on the steps above. You keep repeating them again and again hoping to get a different result. Einstein described that as idiotic. Congratulations, you just own the Darwin Awards...
"The subject is lit up from the front". You do understand that any modern FF camera has enough dynamic range to push the shadows in post right? It is called Lightroom and it is the "evolution" of the "Darkroom" you have in your basement although photographers used it to reveal film while you use it to recreate scenes from Pulp Fiction...

There is and you made the photograph, fake sky fake sun fake light and a copied composition from the many who went to this location and took the real photograph. Difference is you thought you’d fool others into thinking this is a photo. But in photography it’s known as a composite nothing more nothing less. And whoever takes them is only thinking one thing how can I fix and fake this at the computer. So don’t bother showing your fake photos unless you call them composites which is what they are.

Your a bully nothing else and your banned for life here, so really you shouldn’t be here and your bullying can be seen all over you tube .
2020-5-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The 20mp sensor has a lot of benefits over the sensor in the Mavic 2 Air,  but the Air 2 does automate somethings like HDR better.
2020-5-4
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 5-4 00:24
There is and you made the photograph, fake sky fake sun fake light and a copied composition from the many who went to this location and took the real photograph. Difference is you thought you’d fool others into thinking this is a photo. But in photography it’s known as a composite nothing more nothing less. And whoever takes them is only thinking one thing how can I fix and fake this at the computer. So don’t bother showing your fake photos unless you call them composites which is what they are.

Your a bully nothing else and your banned for life here, so really you shouldn’t be here and your bullying can be seen all over you tube .

February 2017
April-May 2017
December 2017

You definitely have a rich history of getting banned around here... I believe I've made my point clear. You have been banned multiple times for a lack of education and bad behavior. Íve only typed Wallmart007 banned and lots of threads popped-out. Amazing... there are also lots of threads accusing you of snitching and crying out loud to the moderators to get other members banned in your behalf. Man you really need to get a life...

27DF8E59-984D-4D45-9A0A-F54A2F8C4126.jpeg
0FC1EE99-7216-4EDF-B2B5-92F475476087.jpeg
68263DD3-7A83-4109-BFD0-65AB00B6C596.jpeg
2020-5-4
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

DAFlys Posted at 5-4 00:24
The 20mp sensor has a lot of benefits over the sensor in the Mavic 2 Air,  but the Air 2 does automate somethings like HDR better.

I would avoid HDR when possible, all the digital processing might introduce unwanted artifacts. As long as you can use a low ISO. I believe the Air 2 has enough latitude to be processed in post without looking funny. Of course HDR will always be better for someone that doesn’t want to spend anytime editing so all and all, a nice to have.
2020-5-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

El Diabolico Posted at 5-4 00:48
I would avoid HDR when possible, all the digital processing might introduce unwanted artifacts. As long as you can use a low ISO. I believe the Air 2 has enough latitude to be processed in post without looking funny. Of course HDR will always be better for someone that doesn’t want to spend anytime editing so all and all, a nice to have.

If you have smart photo on then your getting HDR be default.
2020-5-4
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 5-4 00:24

Although I didn’t wanted to “compete” with you, I have decided to show you some additional photos so you try to understand better that there are levels in this game and your definition of editing as “composite” is far from reality...

Below you can find a snip of 500px. I don’t expect you to know what that is so FYI, it is probably the biggest photography website in the world where members of the community vote for the for the best photos of a particular week. Serge Ramelli between other photographers has taken 1st place several times.

In this instance, 4 of my photos from my trip to Venice where selected among 23.000 entries. I was voted most popular in 1st place, 2nd place, 17th place and 25th (that one you can only see partially).

3FEDF234-1B31-4E4F-A864-E75BF3B159B6.jpeg
2020-5-4
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

DAFlys Posted at 5-4 01:11
If you have smart photo on then your getting HDR be default.

That’s correct.
2020-5-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diabolico Posted at 5-4 01:31
Although I didn’t wanted to “compete” with you, I have decided to show you some additional photos so you try to understand better that there are levels in this game and your definition of editing as “composite” is far from reality...

Below you can find a snip of 500px. I don’t expect you to know what that is so FYI, it is probably the biggest photography website in the world where members of the community vote for the best photos of a particular week. Serge Ramelli between other photographers have taken 1st place several times.

This is a drone forum when is that going to get through to you.

You have been banned for life on this forum, I’m now starting to believe you don’t even own o drone.

You came here to whine about this drone, same with M1 spark MA1 and now MA2.

BANNED FOR LIFE FOR THREATENING PEOPLE FOR TROLLING THE INTERNET FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT MEMBERS AND POSTING IT YOU SHOULD NOT BE HERE .
2020-5-4
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules