973 1 2020-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paulpoperocks
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2641 ft
United States

Hey everybody,

Newbie to the forum here, unfortunately I found the forum when researching a problem. I'm suffering from the all-too-common wobble that many others are reporting. Ronin-S with a Canon 5D Mark IV camera. Ronin-S has the latest firmware, it's been auto tuned, I've done system calibration and advanced system calibration. Balance test is excellent. When I walk forward or backward, no matter how stealthily I move, the camera wobbles, pretty badly. It also wobbles while I'm sitting still just holding it, like when making camera menu selections. It stops wobbling if I stand still and orbit, turning my body in a circle but not stepping. I guess it's the pan axis motor? Not sure. I've owned my Ronin-S for many months and it did not used to do this. It is a new problem that developed at some point, not sure when. I've unfortunately seen many others complaining about this all over the internet. This unit is just unusable in my professional capacity shooting real estate, it really turns in junk video that i can't use. Has a fix been found for it yet? Hope someone knows something!
2020-5-2
Use props
paulpoperocks
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2641 ft
United States

Actually I think it's the roll axis motor
2020-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules