Videos/pictures not transferring to my ipad
4007 5 2020-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MikeHMunoz
Second Officer

United States

Why dont my videos/pictures transfer to my iPad from my iPhone?......I use an iPhone 11 Pro on the controller but when i open the DJI go app on my iPad i see no videos or pictures that I recorded.
2020-5-2
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Go into your settings and give the DJI Go4 app permission to access your photo
gallery and the any photos or videos taken will automatically load to the iPad/Phone.
2020-5-3
Use props
MikeHMunoz
Second Officer

United States

Woe Posted at 5-3 06:03
Go into your settings and give the DJI Go4 app permission to access your photo
gallery and the any photos or videos taken will automatically load to the iPad/Phone.

When I fly my Mavic with my iphone connected to the DJI go fly app and record video and take picture they appear in the DJI app under editor on my iPhone.  But When I open the DJI go app and go to editor on my iPad why don’t I see any videos and pictures in the album ???????? Please help.
2020-5-3
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

MikeHMunoz Posted at 5-3 07:07
When I fly my Mavic with my iphone connected to the DJI go fly app and record video and take picture they appear in the DJI app under editor on my iPhone.  But When I open the DJI go app and go to editor on my iPad why don’t I see any videos and pictures in the album ???????? Please help.

Your pictures will not transfer from the Phone to the iPad through
the app. There is no way to do that. They only upload to the phones gallery.
Are you flying the Mavic mini?
2020-5-3
Use props
MikeHMunoz
Second Officer

United States

Woe Posted at 5-3 07:35
Your pictures will not transfer from the Phone to the iPad through
the app. There is no way to do that. They only upload to the phones gallery.
Are you flying the Mavic mini?

Thank you for your reply............I am flying the mavic zoom.  When I record video/pictures  when flying my Mavic zoom they immediately appear in the DJI go app/ editor.   I also have the DJI go app downloaded on my iPad Pro.  When I  open the DJI go app on my iPad Pro and open editor  i do not see any of  the video/pictures that I recorded earlier.  
2020-5-3
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

MikeHMunoz Posted at 5-3 08:46
Thank you for your reply............I am flying the mavic zoom.  When I record video/pictures  when flying my Mavic zoom they immediately appear in the DJI go app/ editor.   I also have the DJI go app downloaded on my iPad Pro.  When I  open the DJI go app on my iPad Pro and open editor  i do not see any of  the video/pictures that I recorded earlier.

They will only show on the device your using.
2020-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules