Mavic Mini imu calibration
1965 4 2020-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Foley2
New

Sweden

Hi, I bought my Mini two weeks ago and updated the firmware and flew a couple of times and it worked just fine. I crashed one time due to the drone started returning to homepoint when the battery was 30 % and the drone was under a big tree so it went up in the branches. Luckily everything was alright after a gimbal calibration. BUT, 4 flying laters I got an error code 30055, 30050, 40012 which was imu calibration and gimbal unable to connect. But it´s impossible to press the start button in imu calibration and nothing happens. I tried to start gimbal calibration but its just go to 10% and then nothing happens (besides the gimbal moves a little during a long time and then the battery go overheated). When you start it, everything seems as before until it connects and the error messages appear and its impossible to start. I tried to restart it a couple of times and now I want to reset the drone to see if it helps but I cant find a way to reset it? Is it possible? Anything else I could do?
2020-5-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Foley2, we apologize to read the crash accident, it seems the IMU module was damaged. if you would like to reset, you may try to connect to DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the firmware. If there is no luck, it is recommended to send in the drone to DJI repair center for the diagnosis, please start a ticket here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2020-5-3
Use props
djiuser_qBA1pHoy1YKe
New

Spain

The same happen to me. Did u get ur dron repaired?
2020-8-12
Use props
djiuser_iBqKeDjlZdUo
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello, I have a Mavic Mini and it started to give an error on the gimbal, I've done the IMU and gimbal calibration but the problem persists.  When I am hovering, the gimbal is aligned to the horizon, but when I move it forwards, backwards or to the sides, the gimbal is in a climate on the horizon line to the left, the horizon being totally out of alignment, making it impossible to make a professional image with it.  I use it for aerial imaging work.  Could you let me know what I could do?
2021-6-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_iBqKeDjlZdUo Posted at 6-24 05:41
Hello, I have a Mavic Mini and it started to give an error on the gimbal, I've done the IMU and gimbal calibration but the problem persists.  When I am hovering, the gimbal is aligned to the horizon, but when I move it forwards, backwards or to the sides, the gimbal is in a climate on the horizon line to the left, the horizon being totally out of alignment, making it impossible to make a professional image with it.  I use it for aerial imaging work.  Could you let me know what I could do?

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused you. We may suggest you update the firmware to the latest version and try the gimbal calibration again. Meanwhile, please make sure to avoid fly the drone under S mode. If the problem persists, we may suggest you send the drone back to us to do a detailed test for it. Thanks and best regards.
2021-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules