I have to buy an inspire 2 with x7 and raw ...
770 5 2020-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
deniel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 105902 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I ask the owners if the instability problems are on all inspire 2 or only on some.
I have to buy this drone for a customer who asks me for 6k, I saw that no DJI administrator has reported to the instability problems, why? I have to spend more than 15,000 euros for a DJI flagship drone !! Why no engineer shows up? about this problem? Please, give me an answer. Thanks
Sorry but I'm Italian and I used a translator.

2020-5-3
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Some of us don't speak Italian, but willing to help ...
2020-5-3
Use props
deniel
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

I'm sorry I translated but Chrome retranslated while I sent the message
I speak of this post where many complain about the problem:

https://forum.dji.com/thread-138920-1-1.html
2020-5-3
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

No, not every Inspire 2 is exhibiting unstable hover or flight. Most are very stable, not perfect, but good enough. Some will wobble a bit, some are really bad. There's no fix for this, it's a hardware/design/QC  issue. Purchase from a renowned dealer, negotiate the right for replacement within 7 days from purchase date ...
2020-5-3
Use props
deniel
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 5-3 18:29
No, not every Inspire 2 is exhibiting unstable hover or flight. Most are very stable, not perfect, but good enough. Some will wobble a bit, some are really bad. There's no fix for this, it's a hardware/design/QC  issue. Purchase from a renowned dealer, negotiate the right for replacement within 7 days from purchase date ...

Thanks, many users say that stability has worsened after firmware updates..and before it was fine ...
2020-5-4
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

deniel Posted at 5-4 00:57
Thanks, many users say that stability has worsened after firmware updates..and before it was fine ...

I can't confirm nor deny such statement. My Inspire was fine before and after firmware updates, although she was hand picked after testing 2 unboxed birds ...
2020-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules