2808 5 2020-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WayneBru
lvl.2
Flight distance : 344180 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use to fly around my neighborhood all the time, until I made the mistake of updating my software. Now I'm in an area that needs authorization. I applied for the authorization and got as far as the screen shows. But why does it say "disconnected" everything is working correctly.

2020-5-3
Use props
WayneBru
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

2020-5-3
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you are inside,  it may not know " where it is "

Also,  click on Air Craft......turn OFF any license that is on...... the click the  <   NOT the  X...... then get out of the next window.....
2020-5-4
Use props
WayneBru
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

rwynant V1 Posted at 5-4 11:45
If you are inside,  it may not know " where it is "

Also,  click on Air Craft......turn OFF any license that is on...... the click the  <   NOT the  X...... then get out of the next window.....

I was successful in adding  license last Sept. when i tried flying around a park in Terrasanta. But it still wouldn't let me fly. (too close to Miramar?)
I blew off any updates until a recent crash, so i updated and now I can't fly on the south end of Terrasanta. I used to fly all the time near Mission Gorge, but not now. The old license won;t go away and I can't get the new one to work. Its probably operator error as then whole licensing thing is new.

And I used to fly around Mt. Soledad until a new update blocks it.
2020-5-5
Use props
WayneBru
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

WayneBru Posted at 5-5 08:03
I was successful in adding  license last Sept. when i tried flying around a park in Terrasanta. But it still wouldn't let me fly. (too close to Miramar?)
I blew off any updates until a recent crash, so i updated and now I can't fly on the south end of Terrasanta. I used to fly all the time near Mission Gorge, but not now. The old license won;t go away and I can't get the new one to work. Its probably operator error as then whole licensing thing is new.
https://youtu.be/_RnMJQEUjh4

After calling DJI and spending 40 minutes on hold. I discovered my problem. It was operator error. I redid the license and discovered that I had inputted the wrong controller serial number. That's why there was a "disconnect" messaghe. So lesson learned. Try another license.
The serial number does not contain the letter "O". its all zeros.
I was surprised after I was disconnected from DJI, she called me back from China. I wonder if this number will get me direct to them. +86 (755) 3298 1819 ???
2020-5-5
Use props
djiuser_IunXfN7dkBBC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9400 ft
United States

It may get you direct but a charge for international calling may hurt you financially!!
2021-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules