1234Next >
34811 123 2020-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Snopmaster
lvl.2
Flight distance : 140043 ft
Norway

Can you do a livestream from Mavic Air 2? Ex from Youtube or Facebook..
2020-5-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Snopmaster, Mavic Air 2 doesn't support live stream currently, your need will be transferred to our engineers, please keep an eye on the future update on DJI website.
2020-5-4
Use props
Vlas
First Officer
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hopefully the Air 2 will see it in the future.
2020-5-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 for a good idea.
2020-5-5
Use props
Snopmaster
lvl.2
Flight distance : 140043 ft
Norway

DAFlys Posted at 5-5 00:52
+1 for a good idea.

Thanks
2020-5-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Its my pleasure.     
2020-5-5
Use props
djiuser_xvX9mVwDnUsU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17037 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-4 01:39
Hi Snopmaster, Mavic Air 2 doesn't support live stream currently, your need will be trnasferred to our engineers, please keep an eye on the future update on DJI website.

PLEASE add Live Stream RTMP / YouTube to the Mavic Air 2 - I REALLY want this! Thank you!
2020-5-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_xvX9mVwDnUsU Posted at 5-11 20:10
PLEASE add Live Stream RTMP / YouTube to the Mavic Air 2 - I REALLY want this! Thank you!

We have forwarded your quest to our engineers, please stay tuned to the latest news on DJI website.
2020-5-14
Use props
fans375b634e
New
United States

Oh No!!! Just ordered.. Let me see if I can cancel my order for now because it hasn't shipped... I'm  buying a drone specifficly  for that purpose.
2020-5-21
Use props
denis.ivngmail.com
New

Israel

Its very disappointing issue..The Fly app is a halfdone for my taste.. Even Mavic Air 1 has all the professional options for its camera, like style corrections and also a livestream. So why such a great drone like Air 2 is that trimmed with its options?
2020-5-25
Use props
coudys
lvl.1

United States

denis.ivngmail.com Posted at 5-25 23:47
Its very disappointing issue..The Fly app is a halfdone for my taste.. Even Mavic Air 1 has all the professional options for its camera, like style corrections and also a livestream. So why such a great drone like Air 2 is that trimmed with its options?

exactly my thinking, something dodgy under the DJI hood. And like us Customers are paying for that. Shame on DJI!
2020-5-27
Use props
mickeymouse690hotmail.com
New

Canada

coudys Posted at 5-27 10:00
exactly my thinking, something dodgy under the DJI hood. And like us Customers are paying for that. Shame on DJI!

I wish to return my air 2 as it was bought for live-streaming and was under that impression that it did.  I have flow one 12 min test flight.  Ticked offas a mother!!!   Please advise
2020-5-27
Use props
New

Canada

mickeymouse690hotmail.com Posted at 5-27 12:36
I wish to return my air 2 as it was bought for live-streaming and was under that impression that it did.  I have flow one 12 min test flight.  Ticked offas a mother!!!   Please advise

Based on app compatibility specs in the App Store, it says DJI go 4 supports the Mavic series.  The Mavic air 2 seems to suggest air is a sub series of the Mavic platform.   I know everyone will say it didn’t say Mavic air series but the Mavic air is a Mavic and thus more clarification is required for dumb folks like me.    I would like DJI to refund me pls.  I’m sure there’s a way for them to see the flying mins on the aircraft
2020-5-27
Use props
New

Canada

mickeymouse690hotmail.com Posted at 5-27 13:13
Based on app compatibility specs in the App Store, it says DJI go 4 supports the Mavic series.  The Mavic air 2 seems to suggest air is a sub series of the Mavic platform.   I know everyone will say it didn’t say Mavic air series but the Mavic air is a Mavic and thus more clarification is required for dumb folks like me.    I would like DJI to refund me pls.  I’m sure there’s a way for them to see the flying mins on the aircraft

To further back my comments,  go 4 app supports the Mavic air!!  Logic would dicte it would have also supported air 2!!!   Refund pls or tell me it will be supported in the very near future
2020-5-27
Use props
djiuser_l58QoluK5m2L
New

United States

Not making this drone compatible with go 4 makes exactly no sense. Upgraded capabilities, but I took a step back with the software. Will return this and wait in line for the skydio 2.
2020-5-29
Use props
Shatterz
New

Switzerland

The same counts for the Smart Controller. This is also compatible with the mavic series -.-
2020-6-10
Use props
Nate Bietz
New

United States

Hi Snopmaster, Mavic Air 2 doesn't support live stream currently, your need will be transferred to our engineers, please keep an eye on the future update on DJI website.

Can you confirm that live streaming will be added to Mavic Air 2? If it will not be added soon, then I will need to return it. Seems like the Go Fly app is a simplified version of a DJI app... can we get the more professional DJI GO 4 app to support the Mavic Air 2?
2020-6-12
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Nate Bietz Posted at 6-12 22:07
Can you confirm that live streaming will be added to Mavic Air 2? If it will not be added soon, then I will need to return it. Seems like the Go Fly app is a simplified version of a DJI app... can we get the more professional DJI GO 4 app to support the Mavic Air 2?

The Go4 app became far too bloated and unreliable, that's why they switched to the new Fly app.
2020-6-12
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

mickeymouse690hotmail.com Posted at 5-27 13:16
To further back my comments,  go 4 app supports the Mavic air!!  Logic would dicte it would have also supported air 2!!!   Refund pls or tell me it will be supported in the very near future

You can ask here until you are blue in the face and you will not get a response. Get a refund through the company where you bought the drone.
2020-6-12
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

coudys Posted at 5-27 10:00
exactly my thinking, something dodgy under the DJI hood. And like us Customers are paying for that. Shame on DJI!

It's called 'brand cannibalisation' - if DJI bring a drone to the market with so many features that it will take away far too many sales of their higher brand models their profit lines will suffer. So if you want live streaming you need to pay £1,349 for the Mavic 2 Pro rather than £769 for the Mavic Air 2... I'm sure they could add a lot of features to the MA2 but it wouldn't make business sense to encroach on the M2 series.
2020-6-12
Use props
djiuser_NGrDYvYY389H
New
Flight distance : 168970 ft
Ukraine

Very waiting for this options, please don’t pull up with updates!
2020-6-14
Use props
kengtyler.net
New

United States

I would like for this feature to be added as a native part of DJI.  But there are so many other screen capture apps/live streaming that this is not keeping anyone from livestreaming if they want to do it.  I tested several today and found one that I will test further.
2020-6-14
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi Snopmaster, Mavic Air 2 doesn't support live stream currently, your need will be transferred to our engineers, please keep an eye on the future update on DJI website.

Thank you for passing this on to those that can help!!

With the M2Pro and P4 Pro V2  being able to live stream is one of the many ways we as commercial pilots can seal the deal!

During construction progress or as an on call for a meeting, the client can SEE what's going on at their site.  Having Live Streaming is EXCEEDINGLY helpful and it doesn't really cost to have it built into the app....."or so I think"

Randy
Aerial Traffic
2020-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Nate Bietz Posted at 6-12 22:07

Sorry for the late response, we do not have the accurate news whether the live streaming will be added in DJI Fly APP, please keep an eye on the future update.
2020-6-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

rwynant V1 Posted at 6-14 15:33
Thank you for passing this on to those that can help!!

With the M2Pro and P4 Pro V2  being able to live stream is one of the many ways we as commercial pilots can seal the deal!

I understand your need, live streaming is a useful function, we have forwarded your requirements to our R&D for attention. Please stay tuned to the future update on DJI website.
2020-6-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

rwynant V1 Posted at 6-14 15:33
Thank you for passing this on to those that can help!!

With the M2Pro and P4 Pro V2  being able to live stream is one of the many ways we as commercial pilots can seal the deal!

That doesn’t sound to good or right, I would think most clients would want privacy. I know from surveying wind turbines that privacy among companies is paramount. But hey each to his own.
2020-6-18
Use props
djiuser_l47ady4OHpO7
New

United States

Is there a ballpark eta for this?  I purchased as I thought it was standard...
2020-6-18
Use props
urbanweb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 33963 ft
United Kingdom

I don’t think it will become a feature on the Air 2.  It was never advertised as having this.  It makes sense that the features it was advertised as having will be enhanced with new firmware.  

2020-6-18
Use props
scottlebor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 218750 ft
United States

kengtyler.net Posted at 6-14 12:39
I would like for this feature to be added as a native part of DJI.  But there are so many other screen capture apps/live streaming that this is not keeping anyone from livestreaming if they want to do it.  I tested several today and found one that I will test further.

Did you even find a tool/app/site/service that will do the live streaming for the Mavic Air 2? If so.. please share. Thanks!
2020-6-23
Use props
The Flying E
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3757 ft
United States

Yeah, wow. What a misstep not having this available. In this day and age with a cutting edge piece of electronics like a DJI drone?? I think everyone would agree the drone is great. DJI Fly... Not so much.
2020-6-28
Use props
P-Diddy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1643455 ft
Colombia

I just purchased the Mavic Air 2 (MA2).
Initially I thought it was the greatest drone so far that I had purchased.
Then I realized that they changed the dji software, which is not as user friendly, senondly several functions that existed in the mavic air 1 are no longer available such as the panoramic pictures, 360’s and much more.
Also I use my older drones with Pix4D... this is no longer an option on this new one.
Lastly you no longer can live stream with the MA2.
Besides having longer flight time... I don’t think there is any upgrades on it, rather I would argue that’s a bit of a downgrade.
Hopefully DJI will correct this sooner rather than later.
Sincerely,
Pedro (6 time DJI purchaser of drones)
2020-6-29
Use props
P-Diddy
lvl.1
Colombia

denis.ivngmail.com Posted at 5-25 23:47

Agreed 100%!!
It feels more like a downgrade than an upgrade.
2020-6-29
Use props
xzebra
lvl.1
United States

It’s rather unfortunate there’s a lot of missing features not just live streaming from the Mavic air 2.  After my purchase I’m starting to feel like they rushed it out on the market instead of taking the time and doing many things correct.  So far there’s been very few firmware updates out and they seem to come out very slowly when they do come!  I am highly disappointed in wished I would’ve went with another brand at this point but hopefully they can turn it around quickly
2020-6-29
Use props
fans93756102
New
Mexico

So currently we cannot stream live on Facebook only on youtube?
2020-7-3
Use props
urbanweb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 33963 ft
United Kingdom

fans93756102 Posted at 7-3 09:47
So currently we cannot stream live on Facebook only on youtube?

You cannot live stream at all.
2020-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans93756102 Posted at 7-3 09:47
So currently we cannot stream live on Facebook only on youtube?

DJI Fly APP doesn't support the live streaming function, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2020-7-4
Use props
P-Diddy
lvl.1
Colombia

Any updates on this? Or just not interested in allowing access to this.
2020-7-4
Use props
Powie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 443537 ft
United States

scottlebor Posted at 6-23 19:23
Did you even find a tool/app/site/service that will do the live streaming for the Mavic Air 2? If so.. please share. Thanks!

You might look at Broadcaster Software for mobile/tablets., look for streaming in your apps store. Haven't ever used any, but know some apps exist as people stream to twitch etc.
2020-7-4
Use props
djiuser_5J7dZCX2Yqm1
lvl.1

United States

A J Posted at 6-12 22:44
It's called 'brand cannibalisation' - if DJI bring a drone to the market with so many features that it will take away far too many sales of their higher brand models their profit lines will suffer. So if you want live streaming you need to pay £1,349 for the Mavic 2 Pro rather than £769 for the Mavic Air 2... I'm sure they could add a lot of features to the MA2 but it wouldn't make business sense to encroach on the M2 series.

your theory is flawed because the spark which comes at a price point of $399 Us comes with live stream available and is nowhere near a premium drone
2020-7-5
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_5J7dZCX2Yqm1 Posted at 7-5 16:12
your theory is flawed because the spark which comes at a price point of $399 Us comes with live stream available and is nowhere near a premium drone

Thanks level 1 with no drones but the Spark is a discontinued product - so based on DJI's current drones - read again...
2020-7-5
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules