Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_5J7dZCX2Yqm1 Posted at 7-5 16:12
your theory is flawed because the spark which comes at a price point of $399 Us comes with live stream available and is nowhere near a premium drone

And here it is again, just for you...

2020-7-5
Use props
Raul Aguirre
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4955594 ft
Mexico

PLEASE add Live Stream for Facebook to the Mavic Air 2 - I REALLY want this! Thank you!
2020-7-11
Use props
djiuser_FwtpUeDkmABo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1648517 ft
United States

Really need the livestream capabilities update for the Air 2.
Unbelievable that after studying the DJI options for weeks before purchasing a drone, it wasn’t clear that streaming live wasn’t available on the Mavic Air 2. That is exactly what I was purchasing a Drone for, and now I have purchased a $1000 product that doesn’t fit my needs, and have had a bad initial experience with DJI rather than a win.
2020-7-15
Use props
Pappy3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

Assuming things are there can get you into trouble. If one of my primary uses for the MA2 was to livestream while the bird is in the air, I would have checked some sources. These would include Mavic Air 2 User Manual, download and run the app to see if there is a livestream option, or posting the question "Can you livestream from the Fly app?" to the many DJI forums that exist on the internet.
2020-7-15
Use props
Woobisah
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1702457 ft
  • >>>
United States

Seriously,  Does anything work with the Mavic Air 2, besides what came with it.  No Goggles, No Sky Controller, No Crystal Sky, No Flight Simulator,  No Gimbal or Expo controls,  No Live Streaming...   Like 3 months in now.   Just please let us know what is being worked on and what is not going to be worked on.   Transparency would be nice, instead of silence.  Not knocking on the mods here as they are just passing stuff along, but maybe the engineers should pass something back to them.   For me the most important thing was the Goggles, but if that is not happening are they coming out with something new?  Pretty frustrating to say the least.
2020-7-16
Use props
J Budd
New

Germany

Seriously?  Working with multiple international law enforcement organizations wanting mid level drones for small teams that have high res photo requirements (i.e. 48MP camera and 4k video) and can't stream live to a technical operations center?  You gotta be kidding me.  I bought the wrong demo drone for sure.  And oh yeah, if you're going to say "read the specs", maybe you ought to make it easier to find.  Like let's say a capabilities matrix (you know, little green check marks and little red x's) that show the options for each type of drone you make so people can actually make an informed decision without having to spend hours online looking through blogs to see if the capability they're looking for is on a specific drone or not.  Looks like the 100 or so drones I'm thinking about procuring will go to Parrot unless someone does something real soon with the Mavic Air 2.
2020-7-17
Use props
urbanweb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 33963 ft
United Kingdom

P-Diddy Posted at 7-4 12:35
Any updates on this? Or just not interested in allowing access to this.

I very much doubt it will happen.  If streaming is what you want, buy a different drone.  It’s never been suggested it will be a feature, and for most, like me, it’s not something that would be used.  
2020-7-18
Use props
djiuser_uteZeVuUOLSY
New
United States

Oh No!!!  I'm buying mavic air 2 fly more cambo  specifficly for that purpose. Please add live stream like  Facebook etc please
9C0EF104-280B-4CD5-B5DF-1890A474F5EF.jpeg
2020-7-21
Use props
corlemoinegmail.com
New

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-14 00:53
We have forwarded your quest to our engineers, please stay tuned to the latest news on DJI website.

Any idea if DJI will update this and have live stream from mavic air 2 ?
2020-8-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

corlemoinegmail.com Posted at 8-2 19:55
Any idea if DJI will update this and have live stream from mavic air 2 ?

Hi there, sorry that we haven't received the related info on adding livestreaming function. But the suggestion has been forwarded to the engineers, hopefully, it can be supported in the future.
2020-8-2
Use props
$gambino$
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

Anytime soon tho? Instead of 6 months from now....the air 2 has been out a few months already come on dji....the first mav air had this feature and i know the apps are different but i know for a complete fact tyat u can implement those few limes of code .
2020-8-2
Use props
Bryant Ortega
lvl.1

Colombia

I wold also like this feature on my mavic air 2 seams like it’s a no brainer for the type of crowd this drone is being marketed too, your a “pro” Then you should be looking at higher end Drones  but for average drone user this seams like something you wold want to do. Post to friends on Facebook or livestream
2020-8-20
Use props
djiuser_tgDOnuRyH2eV
New
United States

How to I go Facebook live stream mavic air 2 drone
2020-8-21
Use props
George210477
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

You CAN LIVE STREAM on Youtube your android phone screen....So...HD footage from drone, good quality phone...and you have your LIVE FEED...Also working with IPhones...so stop complaining and find alternatives...
2020-8-23
Use props
RedBoyDevil99
lvl.1
Flight distance : 52638 ft
United Kingdom

George210477 Posted at 8-23 12:19
You CAN LIVE STREAM on Youtube your android phone screen....So...HD footage from drone, good quality phone...and you have your LIVE FEED...Also working with IPhones...so stop complaining and find alternatives...

What app/software do you recommend ?
2020-8-24
Use props
Pappy3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

RedBoyDevil99 Posted at 8-24 16:20

For Android you can use AZ Screen Recorder. It has a live stream option to Facebook or Youtube. Works well as you can adjust resolution and bitrate. Just startup AZ and then the Fly app to stream it out across the internet.

2020-8-24
Use props
George210477
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

RedBoyDevil99 Posted at 8-24 16:20
Youtube can live feed without any other software...get youtube studio free,login and you are good to go....but i have a question...Flying a drone is not like you make fried potatoes...you need to focus at drone 100%...so why the hell you need live feed? is not like you can answer to all people...???????
Some demands have only purposes to get attention...no real filmmaker will stay in live feeds...only youngs that needs to show-off...
Wait for waypoint fly preset...Then you can deal with live feeds....until then pay attention at drone.
2020-8-25
Use props
djiuser_jmYuRsahbx3N
New

Australia

Glad I came to check about live streaming with the mavic air 2.
I was under the impression that the mavic air 1 & now the 2 were able to broadcast live from the DJI app via RTMP with a custom live broadcast option through periscope producer.
That is my reason for buying a drone.
Any news if this is ever going to happen or is the step up to the pro required?
2020-8-25
Use props
djiuser_jmYuRsahbx3N
New

Australia

George210477 Posted at 8-25 12:23
Youtube can live feed without any other software...get youtube studio free,login and you are good to go....but i have a question...Flying a drone is not like you make fried potatoes...you need to focus at drone 100%...so why the hell you need live feed? is not like you can answer to all people...???????
Some demands have only purposes to get attention...no real filmmaker will stay in live feeds...only youngs that needs to show-off...
Wait for waypoint fly preset...Then you can deal with live feeds....until then pay attention at drone.

People live streaming their drone flights is what got me interested in drones. I think it’s more about sharing the experience than it is about showing off & there is always time to chat & answer questions in between or after a flight session.
The joy of flying alone is definitely a great thing to do &  it’s a lot of fun to share what you enjoy with others too. Not everyone is in it to be a filmmaker BUT by sharing you can create a following which can in turn lead to product discounts & benefits, sponsorship even work opportunities with the exposure.
It’s a win win with live-streaming no matter what the reason.
2020-8-25
Use props
JM.REYES
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84423 ft
Spain

denis.ivngmail.com Posted at 5-25 23:47
Its very disappointing issue..The Fly app is a halfdone for my taste.. Even Mavic Air 1 has all the professional options for its camera, like style corrections and also a livestream. So why such a great drone like Air 2 is that trimmed with its options?

Hi all. If you know the policy and way of acting of DJI, you will realize that both the application and the drone are "evolving" over the months. This way of acting on the part of DJI, is a marketing and sales policy, they are improving the product so that their customers do not lose interest. I think DJI does not add anything new. The development of new features is already scheduled, only that they are released little by little.
2020-8-26
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

www.presse-citron.net/on-peut-maintenant-diffuser-des-live-facebook-depuis-les-drones-dji/amp/

Article in French but he talks about the live broadcast of the drone with Facebook and periscope

2020-8-26
Use props
MySky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

Hey guys,

DU Recorder might be a good interim solution, until streaming will be implemented.
2020-8-27
Use props
RedBoyDevil99
lvl.1
United Kingdom

djiuser_jmYuRsahbx3N Posted at 8-25 21:59
People live streaming their drone flights is what got me interested in drones. I think it’s more about sharing the experience than it is about showing off & there is always time to chat & answer questions in between or after a flight session.
The joy of flying alone is definitely a great thing to do &  it’s a lot of fun to share what you enjoy with others too. Not everyone is in it to be a filmmaker BUT by sharing you can create a following which can in turn lead to product discounts & benefits, sponsorship even work opportunities with the exposure.
It’s a win win with live-streaming no matter what the reason.

I totally agree with you. I used to livestream to facebook with my Mavic Pro 2 years ago and really enjoyed it. Friends used to request places for me to go and fly, they used to ask me to let them know when i will be going live again etc. Unfortunately i had to sell the drone to fund something else but now i have just bought a Mavic Air 2 and i want to start live-streaming again. After all it is free advertising for DJI ! I had 2 friends buy drones because of what they saw me doing back in 2018.
2020-8-27
Use props
RedBoyDevil99
lvl.1
United Kingdom

MySky Posted at 8-27 07:57
Hey guys,

DU Recorder might be a good interim solution, until streaming will be implemented.

£9 per month or £65 per year though. I think we deserve to have this feature in the Fly app as it is in Go4
2020-8-27
Use props
MySky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

RedBoyDevil99 Posted at 8-27 15:16
£9 per month or £65 per year though. I think we deserve to have this feature in the Fly app as it is in Go4

This is strange my Android version is free.
2020-8-27
Use props
RedBoyDevil99
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-4 01:39
Hi Snopmaster, Mavic Air 2 doesn't support live stream currently, your need will be transferred to our engineers, please keep an eye on the future update on DJI website.

Hi DJI Mindy,

Is there any update with this ? Live streaming from Mavic Air 2 would be great ! It's a shame we don't have it already.

Thanks

2020-9-7
Use props
DodgeR1988
lvl.1
Flight distance : 808074 ft
  • >>>
United States

Was bummed to find out live stream wasn’t “yet” available on mavic air 2.  Hoping for it to be.  Enjoyed it in my mavic pro platinum
2020-9-8
Use props
LoTuZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 154134 ft
United States

Still no live streaming? I was going to buy one then found out they dropped this feature. Fail.
2020-9-8
Use props
Hrosee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 93655 ft
United States

I too was getting ready to by the air 2 until I played with the app and saw that live streaming was missing.  I guess I will continue to fly my P3P a little longer.  

The other option is to buy a used mavic pro.  

The air 2 will also not work with the Litchi software.   DJI has not yet released the SDK for the air 2.  They are saying maybe by the end of the year.  They have released the SDK for the mini which uses the same app.  

Too bad they used such a basic app for a otherwise great drone.   
2020-9-14
Use props
djiuser_HnLkthbmeTC3
New

United States

Hrosee Posted at 9-14 19:23
I too was getting ready to by the air 2 until I played with the app and saw that live streaming was missing.  I guess I will continue to fly my P3P a little longer.  

The other option is to buy a used mavic pro.  

Would be nice if streaming could be added to tele-conference software, such as Zoom.
2020-11-8
Use props
Raul Aguirre
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4955594 ft
Mexico

CANCEL your orders if you want live stream on the AIR 2
CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL
2020-11-14
Use props
djiuser_ogxDLwqkkF9d
New

Brazil

Olá pessoal, usem o app Camera Fi Live que vai transmitir a tela do smartphone. Assim tem como fazer a live com o Mavic Air 2
2020-12-12
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

It would be nice if DJI could add live stream into the Go Fly App like they have it enabled in the DJI Go 4 App.
2020-12-12
Use props
KnNLmS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 119967 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

DJI has remarkable drones with very high end quality but support of its devices being worse day by day. Product support as much important as creating good devices. Otherwise suddenly market share can be changed.
2020-12-13
Use props
samraby512
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7904 ft
United Kingdom

Still no response or update?

Sure mobile screen capture apps will work but nobody wants the OSD in their live stream.

Cant justify £600 on a Smart Controller just to get HDMI output, to capture, to restream.

Agree with a lot of comments, yes if you are looking for pro end features go for a pro drone.

But at the same time....why remove features that lower-end devices had?
2020-12-23
Use props
Paulonsp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5654984 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

I can simultaneously live on youtube and Facebook using a third party app, with lots of cool options. search for live stream app
2020-12-24
Use props
DarMcD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1479610 ft
Ireland

You can always just live stream your devices screen. If you tap on the video feed in DJI Fly in hides all of the options making the video feed the only visible thing
2020-12-28
Use props
LoTuZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 154134 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-4 01:39
Hi Snopmaster, Mavic Air 2 doesn't support live stream currently, your need will be transferred to our engineers, please keep an eye on the future update on DJI website.

When will this be implemented?
2020-12-29
Use props
fansc2af4a56
lvl.1
Flight distance : 917566 ft
Ireland

When is the new update available to live stream directly from Mavic air 2 controller?

Very little information out there about this
2021-1-8
Use props
fansc2af4a56
lvl.1
Flight distance : 917566 ft
Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2020-5-4 01:39
Has that livestream update being released yet??? It’s the main reason why I got the drone
2021-1-9
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules