Robot fighting arena and bug report
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Optimus3
lvl.3
Lithuania

Hello,
I created robot fighting arena. Now we have quarantine so I dont know how well it will go but I have some time to make it better. I added some photo how it looks now, if you have some ideas youre welcome to share it.
Also I dont know where or how to report a bug, but there are some bugs in conquest mode. Maybe somebody from developers will see it.
  • When you finish the match on tablet screen shows Defeat, Victory or Draw. Translated is only Defeat. Victory and Draw shows in Chinese language;
  • When you play with zoom and die. You cant cancel it (zoom out) when you are dead. Its very hard to go back to base.

kova.jpg Plancetes.jpg chill.jpg Champions.jpg ooo.jpg start.jpg start 2.jpg defence.jpg
2020-5-4
Use props
BGA
Second Officer
United States

FWIIW, this looks amazing. There is a form to report bugs that I posted sometime ago. I could not find it again but it should be on one of my posts in case you are willing to search.
2020-5-4
Use props
Colan
lvl.1

Hong Kong

amazing! love those lights.
maybe you could add more markers on the battleground?
2020-5-20
Use props
Optimus3
lvl.3
Lithuania

The idea was to make it look like a real arena. This is concentrated lighting. There are also problems with such lighting. There are shadows in some places and the robot cannot read the marker. Especially when the marker is in red background.

We have reached the limit. We have 4 bases ("A", "B", "C", "D"), two rewive points, and two "?".
2020-5-21
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What a superb setting
2020-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now