Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Playing with Mavic Mini
495 3 2020-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thalisbl
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Yesterday I flew my Mini using all three batteries. Mainly to see if everything is ok, after the last update, and also to get used to controls and parameters. First of all everything looks good. No warnings or other dramatic messages, so I am happy with that.

Then I have to admit that I am not the normal drone user as I don't really want to fly very high or very far. All I want is to be able to get some nice footage (and photos) from different angles and different techniques, mainly when I am out with my V-Strom either for holidays or rides out. For me the Mini is really good for that. I can put it in my tank bag (and the controller) and just use it whenever I want it (haven't done it yet due to lockdown but hopefully soon lol ).

The video I took is horrible, not paying attention to exposure most of the times due to excitement ;-) and trying to combine moves the same time. Obviously I need a lot of practise but nevertheless I decided to post this small compilation for future reference.

One issue I have is that the quality of the uploaded video is far away from Mini's video quality. I can understand that as 2 min of Mini's footage (2.7K/25) is around 800mb, while the compiled for youtube video is less than 130mb. But my connection is quite bad so I think I can live with it for now :-)

2020-5-4
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice flying, well done. I subbed your channel, here's mine
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCafytSDKNZGQkr4ZvE7MMWQ
2020-5-4
Use props
Francoisd