Photo pixelated
383 0 2020-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jackt0169
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hi,
I used the AEB 5 times to make an hdr photo on my computer using lightroom.
I always had an problem also with my recording doesn't look that good to will make another post on that. It just looks really pixalated i have an DJI Mavic Pro Platinum with the Cinema series dji mavic edition
This includes:
ND4/PL
ND8/PL
ND16/PL
If i remember it right i had the 16/PL on it was an sunny day with some clouds my ISO was 100 and my shutter speed couldn't remember i just made it so it looks well balanced.
btw yes i use manual mode
My white balance i think was on sunny mode and i always focused before i took the shot.
The format i used was raw because i heard that it was better if i wanted to edit it in lightroom
After putting it in lightroom i let it do all the things automatic:

As you can see on these pictures it just looks so pixalated
Oh btw i use +1, -1, -1
D-LOG

Even after exporting it to jpeg with the maximum quality i watched an video about it it was about wedding photo's but i guess its the same export high quality jpeg was the name i think.
Is there any settings  i could change to make it look better or any editing in lightroom, photoshop , ... ??

Thank you,
Jack

Photos these are screenshots btw:
https://imgur.com/a/czjj8pb
All my photos: ( all my photos i made btw from that time )
For some reason i tried to upload them to different  sites or they don't accept my files or they are to big oh wait maybe i can attach them here ill try.  Nevermind it also doesn't support this file.

I am going to attach my exported jpg or jpeg idk what it was photo.  Nevermind its to large

2020-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules