Possible to import flight data from downloaded DAT files?
901 4 2020-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PhasedSpaces
lvl.4
Flight distance : 185463 ft
United Kingdom

Hi All
Syncing with the Drone, DJI Assist and this web forum.  All seems very easy to break.
I have managed to sync my email login to this site, and to the Assist app, thus it is starting to show my distance flown etc.
However i AM missing thousands of feet of archival flights.
I HAVE backed up the DAT files from the drone to my PC..  So ...   
IS there a way to upload, re-import or somehow use the mini DAT file backup to extract ALL my previous flight logs, so that i can SYNC FULLY ALL my flight data with this account?
I HAVE flown a fair bit more than the 2805ft showing...
Perhaps a DJI admin can help?
Any ideas?
Cheers
Al
2020-5-4
Use props
PhasedSpaces
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Anyone    ?
2020-5-5
Use props
crash1sttime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

Im guessing here

put the dat files back on the quad and then sync, but the sync may use your actual flight text files so as i said just a guess
2020-5-5
Use props
grahamjohnson10
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2817172 ft
United Kingdom

I a word no. The .DAT files on the drone are encripted and only DJI can read them.
If you have auto sync disabled in the FLY app you should stil have the .DAT files on your mobile device.
2020-5-5
Use props
PhasedSpaces
lvl.4
United Kingdom

grahamjohnson10 Posted at 5-5 06:18
I a word no. The .DAT files on the drone are encripted and only DJI can read them.
If you have auto sync disabled in the FLY app you should stil have the .DAT files on your mobile device.

That's the thing.  
I 'was' using a different email on the app to login vs the one i use here.  
I've swapped it to the one i use here (forum),  on the app, and all my historical flights vanished.
OF course upon logging back in to the 'other' email back on the app, the missing logs RE-APPEAR..
So....  Is there a way to 'transfer' or export the flight logs from one account, so that i can 'import' them into the account i use here on the forum?

2020-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules