Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problems Setting Up Slave Remote w/ Inspire 1 v2.0
1909 3 2020-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BigNutz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 402730 ft
United States

I'm having a heck of time trying to get a Slave Controller to bind to my setup. I'm following the online tutorials, but the interface they are demonstrating looks nothing like my DJI Go app interface. I'm using two Android-based tablets, both of which can handle the app when flying with the Master controller.

Before I start, I will say that I'm, able to bind both of my controllers to the Inspire 1 v2.0 as Masters, but neither as the slave. Following the tutorial, I make sure the Master is set appropriately and a controller name and password are visible. However, whenever I turn on the other controller, I go to the controller settings, and it's set to OFF. So I turn it to Slave, it's asks if I want to change it's role, I click YES. Then I slide the SEARCH switch to green......and then....... nothing..... Oddly enough, even when switched to Slave Mope, below the Search switch, it still says "SLAVE RC LIST", shouldn't it say "MASTER RC LIST"? Either way, nothing ever happens after that. Nothing get's listed under the Search button on either remote. Not sure if it's rellevant, but whenever I switch the remotes to Slave, the name and password fields go blank, and yoyu can't type anything in there.

I feel like there might be an additional step I missing that wasn't in the 5 year old tutorial video. Any help??
2020-5-4
Use props
lil myotis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 141158 ft
United States

Is the app connecting to the remote at all?  I find the app on the slave controller does not connect unless connect in the following order:  Turn remote on:  turn aircraft on: open app on android device: connect usb cable to slave controller: connect cable to android device.  Then I can open camera view, and set as slave controller.
2020-5-11
Use props
BigNutz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 402730 ft
United States

lil myotis Posted at 5-11 12:04
Is the app connecting to the remote at all?  I find the app on the slave controller does not connect unless connect in the following order:  Turn remote on:  turn aircraft on: open app on android device: connect usb cable to slave controller: connect cable to android device.  Then I can open camera view, and set as slave controller.

I finally got it to work, although I'm not certain if it was due to my trying your suggestions, or simply because it became bored with trying to drive me insane.

Either way, thank you very much!
2020-6-12
Use props
Isaac Mora Valenciano
lvl.1

Costa Rica

Did you found out how you did it?
Im having this issue
2022-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now