Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problems with height telemetry
698 2 2020-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PN-Spark
lvl.1
Flight distance : 802251 ft
Brazil

Hi guys,

Anybody got this issue? I have got some problem with highest telemetry!

When I pass over 5m of height, telemetry get crazy like you can see in this video.

However when everthings look like ok in flyght logs. I did some test seting up the RTH height in 40m, 50, 90m and he works well.
When i look on logs flyt he record perfcet the heigth, but in the screen  look completly crazy.
I have try to calibrate compass, UIM, reinstall DJI GO 4, i flew in other place and nothing change.
Does anyone have a idea?

Version APP:  4.2.25
Aircraft FW:                   01.00.1000
Remote Controller FW:    01.00.0600
Camera:                        00.00.18.02

thank you and keep safe in this crazy times.

2020-5-4
Use props
Flyingstoo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 123944 ft

United Kingdom

Hi

I am getting the same problems and have had some close calls with control loss. This problem is becoming fairly common but DJI are not responding.
I have analyzed flight data and the spark is computing an incorrect altitude causing it to belive it is actually below its takeoff point, This leads to uncommanded climbs and descents and vertical drifting
I have had the Spark not stop climbing or descending when the stick is released and have had to make opposite inputs to stop the drift. I have posted elsewhere on the forum to try and generate some further discussion. Some people have had their Sparks replaced under garauntee but I would like to get an answer to this if possible.

Does anyone know exactly how the Spark is computing its relative altitude when above the 6m  Visual position range (VPS)?
2020-5-7
Use props
PN-Spark
lvl.1
Flight distance : 802251 ft
Brazil

Flyingstoo Posted at 5-7 00:27
Hi

I am getting the same problems and have had some close calls with control loss. This problem is becoming fairly common but DJI are not responding.

Pretty exactly my problems. I have contacted DJI, but no answer.    
2020-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules