IMU calibration always fail. (resolved)
4229 9 2020-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Renamire
lvl.2
Flight distance : 192484 ft
Indonesia

hi, i have not use my phantom 3 adv for 12 months due to illness. all was ok at that time. now, i try it again and the imu need to be calibrate. i try to look around but always get the same answer. fail to calibrate. i have download the new dji apps and try to upgrde the drone. still get the same message. any idea? thanks a lot

apps

apps

apps

apps

apps

apps

apps

apps
2020-5-5
Use props
Eralp SAYGIN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 668734 ft
Turkey

I suggest you to do the IMU calibration outside and far from any electronic devices. If there is electronic devices around the drone it will effect the IMU Calibration. Hope you will solve the problem. Have a nice day !
2020-5-5
Use props
djiuser_r1FUPOSMPDkq
New

Canada

Hello
I hope you are doing well. My mavic air 1 when flown it did not record any sound for the video it recorded.  What is the problem and how to fix it.
2020-5-5
Use props
Renamire
lvl.2
Indonesia

hi still have the same problem cannot calibrate icu. i am depressed as i cannot fly and my bird is not broken,never fall just has this problem that show up and cannot be fix by myself
2020-10-15
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Eralp SAYGIN Posted at 5-5 06:25
I suggest you to do the IMU calibration outside and far from any electronic devices. If there is electronic devices around the drone it will effect the IMU Calibration. Hope you will solve the problem. Have a nice day !

You are confusing the IMU with the compass. The IMU is not affected by electromagnetism or electronic devices at all. The drone simply needs to be cold to the touch, placed on a perfectly flat surface and away from any vibrations. You can do it sat next to a 6 foot magnet on top of a cinema screen and it won't affect the IMU calibration.
2020-10-18
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Renamire Posted at 10-15 03:20
hi still have the same problem cannot calibrate icu. i am depressed as i cannot fly and my bird is not broken,never fall just has this problem that show up and cannot be fix by myself

I had this issue and simply resulted in having to return the P4P to DJI who replaced it with a brand new one for me back in 2016.
2020-10-18
Use props
Renamire
lvl.2
Indonesia

A J Posted at 10-18 11:46
I had this issue and simply resulted in having to return the P4P to DJI who replaced it with a brand new one for me back in 2016.

hi thanks for the answer, your drone was still under garanty as mine is not i am sure that without garanty they will charge me...a lot
2020-10-18
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Renamire Posted at 10-18 14:15
hi thanks for the answer, your drone was still under garanty as mine is not i am sure that without garanty they will charge me...a lot

Yep, mine was brand new and busted out the box. If it's no longer under guarantee they will more than likely charge you to fix it. Though if it's just the IMU it wouldn't be too expensive compared to say replacing the camera.
2020-10-18
Use props
Renamire
lvl.2
Indonesia

A J Posted at 10-18 14:18
Yep, mine was brand new and busted out the box. If it's no longer under guarantee they will more than likely charge you to fix it. Though if it's just the IMU it wouldn't be too expensive compared to say replacing the camera.

good new . i bought the icu part new original from indonesia reseller, open the drone and change the part inside the icu.calibrate icu 1st time all good can fly again
2020-10-22
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Renamire Posted at 10-22 03:29
good new . i bought the icu part new original from indonesia reseller, open the drone and change the part inside the icu.calibrate icu 1st time all good can fly again

Good for you
2020-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules