Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Internal Storage Issue SOS
916 3 2020-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mahcky Mahc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56496 ft
United States

The files I need are on the internal storage not SD. I can see all of the files I need on the DJI Go App. I plug the Mavic into my Mac via USB-C from the drone to my Mac USB (i've also tried USB-C to USB-C). Both folders pop up, one for SD and one for internal storage, like normal. I open up the internal storage and there are no files in the DCIM folder. However, it says that the 8GB is full. I also can see the files on the Go App. I've done this numerous times. I just transfer files this was the other day, now they're not appearing. Any idea how to fix this?
2020-5-5
Use props
marktottymy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 91860 ft
United States

If it will let you record anything at all, still or video, sometimes that will fix a corrupted storage space...
2020-5-6
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Being a Mac, and the internal SD card is formatted in FAT32, it will not show you the hidden files that are filling up your card. Format the internal card.
2020-5-6
Use props
Mahcky Mahc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56496 ft
United States

Geebax Posted at 5-6 15:35
Being a Mac, and the internal SD card is formatted in FAT32, it will not show you the hidden files that are filling up your card. Format the internal card.

It showed me the files just last week. I got a software to pull the hidden files for me so it's all set now. Thanks.
2020-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules