#FalseAdvertising??
2071 3 2020-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Darren The King
lvl.1
United States

COME ON DJI REALLY???????
The Day after the new MAvic Air 2 is announced, I get an email offering a 5% savings if I order my new drone now.  I was going to buy one anyways, so I logged on to make my selection.  I clicke on the coupon and the message said the discount will be applied when item is in my Cart.  So i selected teh MAvic Air 2, and the Fly more package, and I selected the DJI Assurance protection.  when I went to check out the error told me "This coupon is not valid on the MAvic Air 2"   WTH are you kidding me?  the title of your Spam Email said "Order the new MAvic Air 2 Today and Save 5%"

2020-5-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Darren, so sorry for that case happened. Could you please help to provide a screenshot of the email that you received? We'll help to check and investigate it. Looking forward to hearing from you.
2020-5-5
Use props
andreykono
New
Flight distance : 343458 ft
United States

DJI FALSE ADVERTISING ALERT Do not purchase a DJI Care, it's pointless.

I purchased DJI Mavic Air 2 and DJI care, after an accident I lost my drone on a palm tree.

I contacted support and was hoping to get a replacement but they refused to do so but it's clearly says - "Two Fast Replacements. For a small additional charge, receive up to two replacement units within one year. The replacement unit is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability."

Very disappointed, I bought 3 drones from this company, was a loyal customer until now.
2020-6-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

andreykono Posted at 6-3 15:36
DJI FALSE ADVERTISING ALERT Do not purchase a DJI Care, it's pointless.

I purchased DJI Mavic Air 2 and DJI care, after an accident I lost my drone on a palm tree.

Hi there, I'm sorry for your loss. I have managed to get your case number via your forum account, our team has sent you an email to collect the information to help you apply the data analysis, kindly please check it and provide the information needed, our team will do the best to help to find out the cause and provide the proper resolution.

For the DJI Care Refresh, it does not cover the situation that some or all of the parts that are covered by the replacement service are lost. We appreciate your kind understanding.
https://www.dji.com/lt/service/djicare-refresh/info#faq

2020-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules