P4 Pro battery dead?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thatguy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 120509 ft
United States

My battery has no lights and won't take a charge. Last flew about 2-3 months ago with no issues. The battery is over a year old, but is it possible to send in to be fixed or for a replacement?
Thank you.
2020-5-5
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Last flew about 2-3 months ago .... if you didn't check the battery within 3 months , battery is dead
2020-5-5
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Spain

that the battery was new does not matter ...

2020-5-5
Use props
thatguy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 120509 ft
United States

Sure I understand that. Although I have left them unchecked for even longer in the past. Don't really need your advice. Looking for a DJI rep response here. Thanks.
2020-5-5
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Spain

then wait a month for a response , good luck
2020-5-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we apologize for what happened to the battery, an Intelligent Battery’s power will be consumed at a slow rate when it is being stored after being powered off. Also, the battery may become over-discharged if its power is critically low when being put into storage. To avoid this, we recommend that you discharge the battery to between 40% to 65% and store it in a cool, dry space (at an ambient temperature of 22°C to 28°C) when it is going to be idle for more than ten days. Check the battery’s power every three months and fully charge and discharge it at least once. Please perform this routine maintenance to keep your battery healthy.
Sorry to know the warranty period of your battery has been expired, but the battery cannot be repaired because it has been over-discharged and sustained irreversible damage. The only course of action that we can recommend is that you use a new battery.
2020-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules