DJI Phantom no SD Card
730 9 2020-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OJSB
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi,

I update my DJI Phantom and it works fine and shows a memory card. When I go out to use my drone it will not recognise a memory card and I am unable to record anything.

Anyone else know this issue? When I update the drone again then it works again but will do the same regarding the SD card again.

Any help apprecited
2020-5-6
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

In this circumstance I always have several Sd cards I would try another Class 10 Sd card
2020-5-6
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

when you remove the card from the drone you can blow the card's compartment in case there is dirt
2020-5-6
Use props
OJSB
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Tried with many formatted SD cards, still not working
2020-5-6
Use props
OJSB
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Completely fed up of DJI now, I should have bought a go pro karma, my friend has one and says its brilliant.

My phantom always has issues and I am never able to use it. Yet if you send it to DJI they want money to repair it.
2020-5-6
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

OJSB Posted at 5-6 02:32
Completely fed up of DJI now, I should have bought a go pro karma, my friend has one and says its brilliant.

My phantom always has issues and I am never able to use it. Yet if you send it to DJI they want money to repair it.

In that case, your friend has never flown a decent drone.
The Karma was a total klunker straight out of the box, obsolete before it was launched.

My phantom always has issues and I am never able to use it.
Did you get it new or was it worn out before you got it?

Yet if you send it to DJI they want money to repair it.

Funny ... the maker of my car has the same policy once warranty expires.
2020-5-6
Use props
OJSB
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Labroides Posted at 5-6 03:07
Completely fed up of DJI now, I should have bought a go pro karma, my friend has one and says its brilliant.
In that case, your friend has never flown a decent drone.
The Karma was a total klunker straight out of the box, obsolete before it was launched.

He got rid of his phantom for it.

2020-5-6
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

OJSB Posted at 5-6 02:32
Completely fed up of DJI now, I should have bought a go pro karma, my friend has one and says its brilliant.

"Completely fed up of DJI now, I should have bought a go pro karma, my friend has one and says its brilliant.{"

I wonder why Go Pro no longer offer it for sale? Could it be that it was withdrawn from sale because it was a turkey?
2020-5-6
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

What happen if you format the card in the drone?
If you format the card in iOS device this is normal.
Always format memory cards in the device it's used for.
2020-5-7
Use props
OJSB
lvl.1
United Kingdom

G_Sig Posted at 5-7 02:30
What happen if you format the card in the drone?
If you format the card in iOS device this is normal.
Always format memory cards in the device it's used for.

I have no option to format the SD card and it is unable to find it. Decided to send it into drone doctor.
2020-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules