Dji fpv air unit issues
4285 7 2020-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc7ba8228
lvl.1
United States

.my air unit work perfect have flown many battery’s, this morning I’m getting all set up to fly and when I plug everything in to batteries I get no video in my goggles but I can still arm and fly the drone line of sight, I went back home to check the firmware and everything is up to date. I even downgraded and reinstalled the current firmware on all devices but still having the same no video in goggle issue.
2020-5-6
Use props
fansc7ba8228
lvl.1
United States

I also connected my goggles and controller to another drone with dji air unit and I get video in the goggles with that drone so I know the issue is in the air unit and not the goggles
2020-5-6
Use props
arnasnngmail.com
lvl.3

Lithuania

try to bind again ?
2020-5-8
Use props
fansc7ba8228
lvl.1
United States

arnasnngmail.com Posted at 5-8 11:01
try to bind again ?

Yes many times, and it’s still not working and still have not received an email back from dji and it’s going on 3 weeks
2020-5-8
Use props
Hotrod508
lvl.1

United States

I am having issues with 2 of 8 air units. i say this because as i have been slowly changing all my aircraft over to dji fpv,i seem to have had a bad air unit or 2 that will not function as the rest do. Is anyone else seeing these faulty units? I'm fairly certain that I am doing it correctly as I have several aircraft with zero problems. Video will work, but is extremely high latency, very blocky, and enters low power mode almost immediately then shuts down after plugging in? Also refuses to rebind .
2020-5-10
Use props
arnasnngmail.com
lvl.3

Lithuania

Hotrod508 Posted at 5-10 16:01
I am having issues with 2 of 8 air units. i say this because as i have been slowly changing all my aircraft over to dji fpv,i seem to have had a bad air unit or 2 that will not function as the rest do. Is anyone else seeing these faulty units? I'm fairly certain that I am doing it correctly as I have several aircraft with zero problems. Video will work, but is extremely high latency, very blocky, and enters low power mode almost immediately then shuts down after plugging in? Also refuses to rebind .

did you try to swap them with good ones in the same machine ? maybe its power delivery , noise or something
2020-5-11
Use props
Graphiti
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1535138 ft
United States

I am/was having the same issue, my Mavic Pro connects to my DJI Racing goggles just fine, however my DJI FPV air system connects, but is high latency, blocky and disconnects constantly.  It'll work a maximum of 30 seconds, then drop and may or may not reconnect to do that same thing again and again.    I have updated the firmware on my goggles to the latest version and the FPV Air system is the latest version as well.  

After I put an ice pack on it, the issue was gone.  Turns out it was overheating, which sucks because I am using it as an fpv system for my remote control rock crawler!  Now I need to add a fan for air flow and hopefully eliminate the problem.  
2020-9-24
Use props
APOGEE
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hotrod508 Posted at 2020-5-10 16:01

I had pretty much brand new air unit die on me after about 20 flights
zero crashes, never left it on sitting still for a long time.

2021-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules