New Osmo Mobile 3 Firmware Released (05/07/2020)
24769 75 2020-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you keep the Osmo 3 plugged in and 3D print a GoPro 8 holder, shouldn't you be able to do a moving time-lapse?  Can this be programmed in to do this w/o being connected to a smartphone? : )

I would like a multi-purpose gimbal.
2020-6-15
Use props
ChaosAD830
New
Hungary

For me there is no option to select guestore cintrol in the mimo app, The fw and the app is the latest. I'm using iphone 11 pro.

Any ideas why the guesture control is not visible in the menu? I tried it with another ipjkne 11 pro and with an android phine too, the resuls are the same, no possibility to enable guesture control.
2020-6-21
Use props
FaustoAlves
New

Portugal

I have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T and in the DJI app it gives an error and blocks it, not letting the mode change, I have to uninstall and reinstall
2020-6-24
Use props
Ania Maria
New
Switzerland

Im using iphone11 iOS 13.5.1 and by installing I get an error Failed to update Firmware 0x00140002. Gimbal is totally useless I bought it 2 days ago and seems I can't use it. Can you pls let me know if thats sth that I can fix, you will fix or shall I return the product ?
2020-6-30
Use props
qbaser
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2210738 ft
United Kingdom

What about 25/50p?  When will this option be available please?  At 60p in the uk the flickering lights makes footage unusable. I hope this is fixed soon?
2020-7-4
Use props
Ctrev21
New

United States

wow! Wow! Wow! Horrible App for use on such a nice piece of hardware. I'll have to check my Amazon return date. I running a Samsung Note 10 Plus and the mimo app is horendous. 4k on my phone and only 1080p? Really....what the hell is this 2001? Pano is 3x3 or 240? Say what? 240? where the hell is the 180 degrees. Did you guys build this POS for Apple users only? Hell my only complain on it for hardware is that i'm a lefty and zooming is non usable comfortably. All controls should be on the from. trigger is fine. I really want to love this thing but for $139.00 how much will I use it? If I use my native camera half the useful features are history. You guys really screwed up bad on this one. I'm probable gonna have to send it back. Note ready for prime time in any way shape or form. Love my note 10 plus and thought this thing would take it to the next level but you guys went back 10 years easily. I won't even go on about the streaming. I'm sure it would be okay with my native camera but this app sucks ass. Sorry DJI.... stick to drones.
2020-7-4
Use props
durante
lvl.1

Hong Kong

- DJI Mimo V1.3.2(99907) shows battery low level (in red), gimbal shows 3 lights full battery; - Can't update to the new firmware (V01.00.00.70), the app says "installing" but keeps on zero %. Gimbal flashes red and green;
- The record button isn't working since the last firmware update. I logged out, logged in, worked until I restarted.
- Timelapse keeps saying points are too close on Path mode, even tho they are really far;
- Timelapse sometimes doesn't even start, msg "Operation timed out" once the record button is pushed;  

Was everything ok until the last firmware update. Now I cant even update to the new one.
2020-7-5
Use props
Mike_Zinin
lvl.4
Thailand

is it possible to put support for shooting with anamorphic lenses in dji mimo?
2020-7-8
Use props
Mike_Zinin
lvl.4
Thailand

Is it possible to make a timer for the zoom buttons to make the dolly zoom effect?
2020-7-8
Use props
Freenzy
New

Turkey

Herkese merhaba, bugün osmo mobile 3 aldım. LG G7 ile çalışmak çalışıyorum. Güncelledim. Sürekli bağlantı kesilen hatalar alıyorum. Bu cihaz bu şekilde kullanılmıyor. Bunun çözümü nedir?
2020-7-8
Use props
Monky Wlvnko
New
Venezuela

cuando actualizarán la aplicación  Dji Mimo para usar con teléfonos Xiaomi Note 8 necesito usar la aplicación y aparece que "no se pudo iniciar la cámara"   
2020-7-8
Use props
Monky Wlvnko
New
Venezuela

AlanHd Posted at 6-9 08:16
Here’s what I would try,

Forget the gimbal in Bluetooth settings,

A mi me funcionaba bien la app, un día la actualice y dejo de funcionar, ahora me dice que no puede iniciar la cámara, si borro completamente la app y sus carpetas tu crees que eso sera la solución? tengo un redmi note 8..
2020-7-8
Use props
Günter Schäfer
lvl.1
Germany

there is a bug...i press m for 1 sec to go into standby...i wait 15 sec until the display of my phone wents black (standby of my phone)...then i turn gimbal off by pressing m for 3 seconds...then i turn the gimbal on....my phone display doesnt turn on...after i turned it on manually and see the mimo app, my phone doesnt reconnect via bluetooth.....i have to close mimo and start it again..then it works...please repair this bug....i have a huawei p30 pro newest updates....thanks
2020-7-9
Use props
Günter Schäfer
lvl.1
Germany

Günter Schäfer Posted at 7-9 12:17
there is a bug...i press m for 1 sec to go into standby...i wait 15 sec until the display of my phone wents black (standby of my phone)...then i turn gimbal off by pressing m for 3 seconds...then i turn the gimbal on....my phone display doesnt turn on...after i turned it on manually and see the mimo app, my phone doesnt reconnect via bluetooth.....i have to close mimo and start it again..then it works...please repair this bug....i have a huawei p30 pro newest updates....thanks

so now, my mobile doesnt connect anymore..tried all...mimo says, it is connected but doesnt react when i press any button...
2020-7-9
Use props
Günter Schäfer
lvl.1
Germany

Günter Schäfer Posted at 7-9 12:31
so now, my mobile doesnt connect anymore..tried all...mimo says, it is connected but doesnt react when i press any button...

so now i tested another workflow....start gimbal and mimo....turn off gimbal...turn on gimbal...it doesnt reconnect via bluetooth...no chance...

i hate my gimbal!!!
2020-7-9
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Monky Wlvnko Posted at 7-8 15:48
A mi me funcionaba bien la app, un día la actualice y dejo de funcionar, ahora me dice que no puede iniciar la cámara, si borro completamente la app y sus carpetas tu crees que eso sera la solución? tengo un redmi note 8..

That would be the first thing I would try, just remember to back up your photos and videos as they are stored in the Mimo folder.
2020-7-9
Use props
Günter Schäfer
lvl.1
Germany

durante Posted at 7-5 19:42
- DJI Mimo V1.3.2(99907) shows battery low level (in red), gimbal shows 3 lights full battery; - Can't update to the new firmware (V01.00.00.70), the app says "installing" but keeps on zero %. Gimbal flashes red and green;
- The record button isn't working since the last firmware update. I logged out, logged in, worked until I restarted.
- Timelapse keeps saying points are too close on Path mode, even tho they are really far;

i have the same Problem with this pice of crap!
Horrible!
2020-7-13
Use props
D.R.O.N.E.P.I.L.O.T
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56407 ft
Singapore

Just got my Osmo 3 and calibrated the horizon as it starts with the left side lower. But after I switch everything off and restart, i need to re-calibrate it again. Found out very dam time i start it up i need to calibrate the dam gimbal. Why doesn't the app save my settings ??? Using a huawei mate 20 pro. Zoom doesn't work either.....its a shame that just because of the app, the good product is killed
2020-7-13
Use props
SnitserNL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2372014 ft
Netherlands

AntDX316 Posted at 6-15 02:24
Don't use the DJI MIMO app if you want to use the full camera gimbal functionality.  It is cool they actually give us an activetrack option that works.

What is the best alternative for the DJI MIMO app?
2020-7-15
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

SnitserNL Posted at 7-15 00:42
What is the best alternative for the DJI MIMO app?

the regular camera app if you don't need tracking
2020-7-15
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

Hello I'm on version 1.3.2 (99907) on Android (Huawei P30pro) and I don't see this new feature. Can you help me.
2020-7-16
Use props
Mike_Zinin
lvl.4
Thailand

After the latest updates, only one application from Moment has become fully functional. The programmable zoom has started to work. What can not be said about Filmic Pro and Mavis. And which application is more convenient for you to use?
2020-7-17
Use props
mansonxr900
New
Denmark

I installed the Mimo app on my galaxy A3 it froze then i tried to record video. After that i tried installing the firmware update and now the app wont even connect to my osmo mobile 3.
2020-7-18
Use props
J Hunor Palkoacute
New

Germany

- DJI Mimo V1.3.2(99907) shows battery low level (in red), gimbal shows 3 lights full battery; - Can't update to the new firmware (V01.00.00.70), the app says "installing" but keeps on zero %. Gimbal flashes red and green;
- Timelapse keeps saying points are too close on Path mode, even tho they are really far;

HI I have the same problem. Have you fixit?
2020-7-25
Use props
J Hunor Palkoacute
New

Germany

- DJI Mimo V1.3.2(99907) shows battery low level (in red), gimbal shows 3 lights full battery; - Can't update to the new firmware (V01.00.00.70), the app says "installing" but keeps on zero %. Gimbal flashes red and green;
- Timelapse keeps saying points are too close on Path mode, even tho they are really far;

Did you find any fix?
2020-7-25
Use props
J Hunor Palkoacute
New

Germany

100x fails by update what to do?
2020-7-25
Use props
rexxcastle
New

United States

AntDX316 Posted at 6-15 02:24
Don't use the DJI MIMO app if you want to use the full camera gimbal functionality.  It is cool they actually give us an activetrack option that works.

What are you talking about?
2020-7-27
Use props
blangton
lvl.1

United States

Hey DJI I am another disgruntled owner of the Mobile 3 and Filmic Pro. Please do the right thing
2020-7-29
Use props
djiuser_NZZaixD8vEUi
lvl.1
Netherlands

Holy ..., already typed a long comment and not gonna bother again.

Just the outline: Shame on you DJI for not having your Android app up to par. No 1080p60(or better), no saving on SD card in phone and no slow motion on any Android phone. It has been almost a year. The lack of improvement and communication is astounding. It shows your true colors as a company.
You have lost a customer for the future. And as any sales/marketing person will tell you....they are very hard to get back in your camp. And will harm your brand as they will spread their negative feelings and experience with the brand.
But I guess ...you just don't care.  
Will not recommend any of your products not will I buy it.
2020-7-31
Use props
djiuser_EHVjT56zErbW
New

Singapore

I cancel my decision to buy Osmo Mobile 3 after reading all the bad reviews of Mimo on Android.
Please DJI I hope you fix all the broken features on Android.
Thanks.
2020-8-8
Use props
djiuser_GE4y4r3DO9Sr
lvl.1

Poland

I also have have problem with software update. The DJI Mimo shows, that is new firmware available( V01.00.00.70), then i cant install it and the osmo mobile dont work It shows that battery is low, but osmo have all battery. Phone is Huawei P30pro 8/256gb. Please FIX IT!
2020-8-18
Use props
djiuser_6yTMG2j7wjc8
New

Spain

It was a disappointment, I have a Huawei P30 and it turns out that it is not compatible with osmo mobile 3. It seems incredible to me.
2020-8-19
Use props
W31_D0N9
New

United States

Wow. Came back to see any replies to my comment made back in April-May 2020 regarding incompatibility of Osmo 3 with Android 60fps/1080p.. And still, nothing. Oh wait, the NEW $150 DJI OM 4 was anounced!!

This company literally released an update to a product that they still can't provide full software support for. Cool magnets. Fix the app already. At this rate, a competent competitor is going to swoop in with a complete product and own this market. Lack of decent alternatives is the only reason we're even talking about this alpha-tier product.
I'll be back in a few months to complain some more, probably.
2020-8-26
Use props
Raj7
New

Bangladesh

Can I use OM 3 with samsung s7 edge?
2020-8-27
Use props
djiuser_Y5mQB8VBniOc
New

Italy

Why DJI Osmo 3 not adding feature for facebook live with active tracking?  
2021-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules