Advice on delivery - young boy upset.
533 3 2020-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4dcb79b6
New

United Kingdom

Good morning or evening wherever you may be in the world. I am enquiring about my order. It says 2-5 days delivery after payment confirmation, which was the 2nd of May. I am still seeing the item in Shenzen. In my calculations I am not going to receive the item on the 5th day, which is today. It looks like it is still in Shenzen awaiting shipping from DHL.

Plus I have the refresh package as well which started 5 days ago, which I would have thought would happen when I registered the drone. So I have cover now, but I haven’t even received my drone.

Can you advise where my drone is, as I have a son who is waiting eagerly for this & is very disappointed so far.

2020-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We managed to get your order number via your Forum account and apologize for the shipping delay. Due to COVID-19 prevention and traffic controls, product shipment time is expected to be delayed. We appreciate your understanding. We will verify with the related team of the status and push the customs clearance, please note the later update, thank you. DJI store.png
2020-5-7
Use props
fans4dcb79b6
New

United Kingdom

My item has left DJI & has been with DHL since Monday & as far as I know all DHL Global Forwarding offices, except Wuhan, have now re-opened.  All I want to know is when it will depart China & if it is really late, then I will look to source the same product closer to home & seek cancelation.... if at all possible. The only mention of delays that I have seen due to Covid is the repair facility. If I knew it would be shipping from China, i wouldn't have bothered with the DJI online.
2020-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans4dcb79b6 Posted at 5-7 05:41
My item has left DJI & has been with DHL since Monday & as far as I know all DHL Global Forwarding offices, except Wuhan, have now re-opened.  All I want to know is when it will depart China & if it is really late, then I will look to source the same product closer to home & seek cancelation.... if at all possible. The only mention of delays that I have seen due to Covid is the repair facility. If I knew it would be shipping from China, i wouldn't have bothered with the DJI online.

We've verified with the team that the package is going through the customs clearance currently, the COVID-19 is a global pandemic, as our online store reminded the shipment to Europe may be delayed for an additional 3-6 working days, we highly appreciate your understanding and patience in this special period.
2020-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules