Getting Log files from GS Pro 2.0.11
2588 3 2020-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohnH2005
lvl.2
Flight distance : 130220 ft
United States

I am running DJI Go 4 version 4.3.32 and GS Pro 2.0.11 (10123)

GS Pro has my Flight Distance as 123 Mi 3,319'.

DJI Go has my flight distance as 130,220'.

First I want to know how to get my log files out of GS Pro?  Then I want to know how to get it so that the DJI Go 4 app can see and recognize the flights from GS Pro.

2020-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please follow the steps below to export the logs of GS Pro:
1. Enter the ''Personal Space'' interface in iPad GS Pro, and tap the flight record icon on the upper right corner.
2. Choose the record that needs to be uploaded and tap the upload icon on the upper right corner, then two export methods will pop up: ''Web Server'' and ''System Standard Share''
3. If you choose ''Web Server'', then it is required to enter the URL in the app into the computer's browser (provided that the computer and iPad are connected to the same Wi-Fi network), then you can download the required record files to the browser
4. If you choose ''System Standard Share'', then an ''Airdrop'' prompt will pop up, or export via the app's built-in share channel.

The fight records in GS Pro cannot be synced to DJI Go 4.
2020-5-7
Use props
JohnH2005
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-7 22:54
Please follow the steps below to export the logs of GS Pro:1. Enter the ''Personal Space'' interface in iPad GS Pro, and tap the flight record icon on the upper right corner.2. Choose the record that needs to be uploaded and tap the upload icon on the upper right corner, then two export methods will pop up: ''Web Server'' and ''System Standard Share''3. If you choose ''Web Server'', then it is required to enter the URL in the app into the computer's browser (provided that the computer and iPad are connected to the same Wi-Fi network), then you can download the required record files to the browser4. If you choose ''System Standard Share'', then an ''Airdrop'' prompt will pop up, or export via the app's built-in share channel.

Well, it only shows one log file to upload.  Despite me having 123 miles of flight on there.  Those must be some really good batteries.
20200508_062732.jpg
20200508_062725.jpg
2020-5-8
Use props
JohnH2005
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-7 22:54
Please follow the steps below to export the logs of GS Pro:1. Enter the ''Personal Space'' interface in iPad GS Pro, and tap the flight record icon on the upper right corner.2. Choose the record that needs to be uploaded and tap the upload icon on the upper right corner, then two export methods will pop up: ''Web Server'' and ''System Standard Share''3. If you choose ''Web Server'', then it is required to enter the URL in the app into the computer's browser (provided that the computer and iPad are connected to the same Wi-Fi network), then you can download the required record files to the browser4. If you choose ''System Standard Share'', then an ''Airdrop'' prompt will pop up, or export via the app's built-in share channel.

Any chance on getting some help with this?
2020-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules