Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Leebroath
lvl.4
Flight distance : 102923 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi guys,

I have only used my device once when it was purchased at Christmas 2019, just didnt have the time to properly set everything up with kids and other family events.

So today I took out the Osmo Mobile 3 hoping to get some cracking video shots of my kids while on our daily excercise in Scotland

I tried and tried to set the balance correctly with the iPhone 11 Pro Max, but it just would not act properly when the Osmo was switched on, the gimbal arm just kept shaking (and got warm)

When I got home I read the instruction manual and watched mountains of YouTube Setup Videos and each time I got the shaking, or it sat there for 5 seconds still, then started weirdly shaking

I just don't think this is acting properly, it may have a fault.... but I want to eleviate everything before I send in and use (1) of my replacement devices (DJI Care Refresh)

Can anyone please help? Thanks
2020-5-7
Use props
ChacaLiTo
New

Argentina

Hello a year ago I bought an osmo mobile from the site www.rconline.com.ar in Argentina (attended by +541163816742) this was sent to my address. The osmo arrived with a failure according to the Argentine technical support indicates cardan failure. Send this back for repair. But since that day (1 year ago) they don't give me answers and every time I call they tell me that these days they will send it to me and that day never comes.  I am sending you this message so that you can understand them as they indicate that they are their official representatives in Argentina. SHOPS: DE LA TORRE CRISTIAN RAUL CUIT 20-28258206-7 WEBSITE http://www.rconline.com.ar/  My name is **** (the bill of the osmo in the name of Leonardo )  
2020-5-7
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

I always find it easier to balance the phone when the gimbal is shut.
2020-5-7
Use props
Leebroath
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AlanHd Posted at 5-7 22:34
I always find it easier to balance the phone when the gimbal is shut.

Hi Alan

Tried that already, it was closed and I placed the phone perfectly centre. I then opened up the gimbal arm and proceeded to make sure the back adjusters were ok and the Phone was the way it should be. Turned it on and it acted all wrong and shaking (gimbal part clicked every second and got warm) so I immediately turned it off
2020-5-7
Use props
Leebroath
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've had enough, created an express replacement case and taking it from there.
I now have my case number but DJI have not sent me an email to confirm everythign and how to send the Osmo back

Anyone know if you have to wait for a confirmation email and where do I send it from UK? (Europe)
2020-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules