Mavic Air rotates clockwise when hovers
384 3 2020-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf656edb0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37382 ft
United States

My Mavic Air starts to rotates clockwise when hovers and also when moving forward into a straigh line...I have done IMU and Compass calibration and did not get it fixed, I did Sticks calibration and noticed when doing the calibration moving the left stick forward (up) movement the CW flickers 0-10% then goes back to center 0% I move the sticks randomly as per calibration instructions and will try to flight this weekend. Do I have to do vision calibration as well or that has nothing to do with my problem.
2020-5-7
Use props
Vlas
First Officer
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had this issue with the first Air. It was hit or miss when it happened.
2020-5-7
Use props
Maple2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 912185 ft
Canada

Mine will also sometimes do this, although not very often. Don't bother with a vision calibration as this has nothing to do with it as far as I know. When you did a imu calibration did you do it on a perfectly flat surface? The flater the surface, the better the imu calibration will work. You should check the surface that you calibrate the drone on with a level to make sure that it is flat when doing a imu calibration.
Hope this helps
2020-5-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, if the controller has abnormal input when you calibrate the controller, and the issue is not fixed after trying to calibrate the controller sticks, you may send the controller back for service. Please start a service case at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav.
2020-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules