12Next >
16839 54 2020-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fritz Wlan
lvl.2

Germany

Hello DJI,

please consider not only RSSI bit also Link quality (TBS Crossfire) as an custom OSD element. Forward to your engineering staff, please.

Thank you!
2020-5-8
Use props
jdmagoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1478842 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Yes please!! All crossfire users need this, very important! Even more important than most features that are currently available
2020-5-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Will forward this request to our engineers to notice.
2020-5-10
Use props
Giammi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 847795 ft
Italy

I also use LQ and, in order to have it on the OSD, I just linked the proper channel in the receiver tab RSSI field. What's the problem?
2020-5-11
Use props
Fritz Wlan
lvl.2

Germany

Giammi Posted at 5-11 03:00
I also use LQ and, in order to have it on the OSD, I just linked the proper channel in the receiver tab RSSI field. What's the problem?

Because you can not see what mode you are in: 150hz, 50hz, 4hz. Or did I miss something here?
2020-5-15
Use props
jdmagoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1478842 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Giammi Posted at 5-11 03:00
I also use LQ and, in order to have it on the OSD, I just linked the proper channel in the receiver tab RSSI field. What's the problem?

Because LQ is far more accurate than RSSI. Also, it shows which latency mode your in. Finally, the RSSI scaling for crossfire and beta flight is inaccurate and can cause failsafes
2020-5-15
Use props
djiuser_c5SuTHHG99S1
lvl.1

Germany

I have it as in the link in my Teranis and will be informed acoustically ;-)

This can also be adapted to your own wishes.

https://oscarliang.com/lq-rssi-tbs-crossfire/
2020-7-7
Use props
kyleli
lvl.1

United States

I just switched to a tango 2 and wish DJI would add compatibility for this... a lot of people that have the DJI HD system are going to go with crossfire for that extra guaranteed safety of no drop outs. Will definitely bring over a lot of other long range pilots especially with new word that the 6km barrier has been breached with the new update.
2020-7-9
Use props
fichek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 915233 ft
Croatia

This feature didn't even exist until a couple months ago and no one cared. I tried it on my only non-dji quad and I don't see why anyone would want it - the old way of showing LQ in RSSI OSD element is so much easier to pay attention to than 2 separate numbers which tell you the exact same thing. Yes you know what mode you're in because LQ value still goes 0-300 and is scaled to 0-99 - if it shows below 70 - watch out. Done, bye.
2020-7-10
Use props
Arkky
New

United States

Here is another vote for LQ in the DJI OSD.  Please please, next update please.
2020-7-13
Use props
djiuser_OIm84zw09yvI
lvl.1

Canada

1 More vote pls
2020-7-23
Use props
Dro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20807 ft

United States

yes please!
2020-8-1
Use props
jokker
New

Switzerland

I also would like to have LQ in the OSD.
2020-8-7
Use props
SkeemoFPV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2657 ft
United Kingdom

Yes it would be good to have RFMD as per the new BF LQ item
2020-8-7
Use props
Kibby
lvl.2
Flight distance : 144501 ft
Canada

jokker Posted at 8-7 04:40
I also would like to have LQ in the OSD.

There's a temp workaround, you can have LQ as Betaflight's RSSI to show up in Custom OSD.

I would still want real LQ element in Betaflight OSD settings. Elements I want:
LQ, RFMD

Also, please, please have all Custom OSD items be in SRT caption files..  Especially the GPS
2020-8-13
Use props
sleebus
lvl.1
United States

Here's another +1 for getting LQ in the OSD.
2020-8-17
Use props
fansca4e7a95
lvl.2

United States

+1 need LQ on the OSD.
2020-8-18
Use props
djiuser_bjtCv8vJFx0l
New

Germany

+1 for bringing CRSF LQ to DJI OSD!

Please.

2020-8-20
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4698533 ft
United States

this is really becoming abandonware ...

Goggles RE and the occusync air unit have not been touched by DJI since 2018....

very EXPENSIVE and they did almost nothing good with it...

worked ok with the Original Mavic... was a disaster with the Mavic Pro 2...

then it went NOWHERE after that....

no compatibility with the latest DJI hardware...

Looking to move away from DJI hardware due to their lack of followthrough on their own product lines... poor quality control of late especially with software...   coupled with lack of transparency and security issues.. and loosing the edge in AI to Skydio ... just no compelling reason to stay....

2020-8-22
Use props
Skunkmonkey
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32556 ft
United States

Fritz Wlan Posted at 5-15 03:08
Because you can not see what mode you are in: 150hz, 50hz, 4hz. Or did I miss something here?
Yes, I don’t think it properly works. In fact I’m seeing that it acts like rssi. The values are the same so I don’t think link quality is actually being read.

Edit: +1 for full betaflight osd integration!
2020-8-23
Use props
Jeeper
lvl.2

United States

+1 Vote for LQ in osd, very handy for reviewing DVR for troubleshooting reception problems.
2020-8-24
Use props
corradodavegmx.de
lvl.1
Flight distance : 273963 ft

Germany

+ Vote

It’s a must have for Crossfire
2020-8-24
Use props
actionableintel
New

United States

Yes, agreed! Please add this support!
2020-8-27
Use props
djiuser_6flFtuD2amCA
lvl.1

United States

Please add Lq to the display. This is essential for flying long range. Love the product and this would be a great addition.
2020-9-5
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

just give whole betaflight/other system full OSD experience - so then it does not matter what protocol it is, we will be able to get any data
2020-9-5
Use props
sleebus
lvl.1
United States

Yet another vote for LQ in the OSD.

Actually, just make all OSD elements visible.  I've heard from the BF team that you need to enable the miniport setting and you'll get everything.  Maybe you should chat with the BF team so we can get everything, instead of piecemeal.
2020-9-7
Use props
lgritsch
lvl.1

Germany

I agree with the wish that it would be very helpful. thank you
2020-9-17
Use props
CYLSTUDIO
lvl.4
Flight distance : 375046 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+ Vote

2020-9-17
Use props
APOGEE
lvl.1

United Kingdom

CRSF LQ to be featured in DJI OSD is a must!
Hopefully DJI get it working any moment
2020-9-19
Use props
WHAMO
New

United States

PLEASE, add link quality to DJI OSD.  I almost lost my quad because this is currently not supported at the moment.  Thank you!!
2020-10-11
Use props
Adam Hextall
lvl.1

United Kingdom

We need this !  Thanks
2020-10-12
Use props
fpv-opa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 732 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Yes please, I want it too
2020-10-16
Use props
djiuser_zNa5nRQeHXiG
New

United Kingdom

I was super disappointed when I got my goggles this week that KEY stats are not included.

Sure no distance traveled, fine. But lq is up there with battery voltage!

Get it sorted dji
2020-11-16
Use props
freehotdawgs
lvl.2

United States

I definitely want this too. At least I have it setup on my TX16S to just yell at me when my link quality drops so I have some kind of warning.
2020-11-17
Use props
v3g4s
New

Germany

You gave us 50 mbit mode.... now please LQ :-)
2020-11-20
Use props
fansaa45cf96
New

United States

fichek Posted at 7-10 04:01
This feature didn't even exist until a couple months ago and no one cared. I tried it on my only non-dji quad and I don't see why anyone would want it - the old way of showing LQ in RSSI OSD element is so much easier to pay attention to than 2 separate numbers which tell you the exact same thing. Yes you know what mode you're in because LQ value still goes 0-300 and is scaled to 0-99 - if it shows below 70 - watch out. Done, bye.

• Just because something didn't exist recently doesn't mean that it isn't useful and better.
  • You don't need to have both RSSI and LQ. LQ alone is a more accurate measure of RC link strength and can be used alone.
  • They don't tell you the same thing. RSSI just measures how strongly the receiver can hear the transmitter, while LQ measures how much of the sent data from the transmitter is actually being received. RSSI is like hearing someone shouting and getting a report on how loud they're yelling, whether you can understand them or not. LQ is a measure of how much of what they're saying you actually understand.

2020-11-21
Use props
fichek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 915233 ft
Croatia

fansaa45cf96 Posted at 11-21 08:54
  • Just because something didn't exist recently doesn't mean that it isn't useful and better.
  • You don't need to have both RSSI and LQ. LQ alone is a more accurate measure of RC link strength and can be used alone.
  • They don't tell you the same thing. RSSI just measures how strongly the receiver can hear the transmitter, while LQ measures how much of the sent data from the transmitter is actually being received. RSSI is like hearing someone shouting and getting a report on how loud they're yelling, whether you can understand them or not. LQ is a measure of how much of what they're saying you actually understand.

• I'm not saying it's not useful, just that I don't see it as anywhere near a priority, especially when DJI has their own radio protocol which many DJI FPV customers use instead of Crossfire anyway.
    2020-11-21
    Use props
    SamFun
    lvl.1
    Germany

+ Vote

2020-11-28
    Use props
    mc54
    Second Officer
    Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

Here's how you do it:

https://youtu.be/sYafWt-c7dQ
    2020-11-28
    Use props
    Sendorm
    lvl.3

Turkey

Also the top comment on Joshua’s video shows how to not lose an aux channel by first setting the tbs receiver to 12ch mod then back to 8ch mod.
    2020-11-28
    Use props
    12Next >
    Advanced
    You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules