Dji mavic mini care refresh
665 3 2020-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hexecutor
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108556 ft
Italy

Hi, I have got a product replacement from amazon and I would like to transfer my actual care refresh from my previous mavic mini to the new one, I have contacted the support team but they are asking me a valid pdf proof of shipped back item. But what is actually a valid proof from amazon? I can send order number, shipping number , a screenshot from my order list, is that enough or do I need anything else?

Anyway my new mavic mini is going to arrive in few hours and I will need care refresh on it, is possible to transfer it as soon I will have the new S/N or I have to buy a new one and ask refund for the previous care refresh as soon I will get/understand  the “valid proof“ from amazon  ?

2020-5-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Hexecutor, it is able to transfer the DJI Care Refresh if the drone is replaced by the reseller. Please email to djicare@dji.com with the old and new SN of the drone and the proof of replacement whatever you could provide as long as it can prove the drone was replaced. The DJI Care team will review and help.
2020-5-8
Use props
Hexecutor
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108556 ft
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-8 19:04
Hi Hexecutor, it is able to transfer the DJI Care Refresh if the drone is replaced by the reseller. Please email to djicare@dji.com with the old and new SN of the drone and the proof of replacement whatever you could provide as long as it can prove the drone was replaced. The DJI Care team will review and help.

Thank you for your answer, I’ve sent already some emails (request #2741782). Sent pics of my returned back order in amazon (with order code) , refresh care agreement pic with email and number, previous S/N and new S/N  and also the new product in my amazon orders and his amazon order code...

It arrived this morning but I’m waiting you to transfer the care refresh to use it.. Hope it wont get too long
2020-5-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hexecutor Posted at 5-9 09:05
Thank you for your answer, I’ve sent already some emails (request #2741782). Sent pics of my returned back order in amazon (with order code) , refresh care agreement pic with email and number, previous S/N and new S/N  and also the new product in my amazon orders and his amazon order code...

It arrived this morning but I’m waiting you to transfer the care refresh to use it.. Hope it wont get too long

We have informed the team to reply as soon as possible, please wait patiently, thank you.
2020-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules