Dji return service is terrible
2133 1 2020-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Zs3gyr93vfVC
New

United States

DJI's return process is extremely terrible. It is definitely not due to COVID19. The whole process is just not convenient and I have absolutely no idea why I have to pay for the shipping cost for an unopened box. I talked four different customer services reps to find out the return shipping address. Their answers were same: "just wait for an email from DJI support".

I received this email after 7 days:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gregg (DJI Support)

2020年5月7日 GMT+8 上午9:32:23

Below are the details you need to return this item.

Following California State Executive order and LA county "safer at home" order, and to follow the guidance from California state public health office to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have decided to minimize our repair operation in California (NA RO facility), return and refund as well as shipment time are expected to be delayed.

**Please put your RMA number CAS-4258168-P7N2T7 and the word "Refund" on the outside of the package, so our staff can receive this properly. Not doing so will cause a delay in this process.**

COMPANY: DJI SERVICE LLC
Address Line 1: 17301 Edwards Road, Cerritos, CA 90703, USA
ATTN: North America Return & Exchange
Tel: (818) 235-0790

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, i sent the package right away and next day I received this email form different rep.

Gino (DJI Support)

2020年5月9日 GMT+8 上午9:27:11

Good day.

Due to COVID-19 prevention and traffic controls, our California repair center is in the quarantine area, it is currently prohibited to be delivered by the local regulation in North America.
We apologize to recommend you not to send in for return yet, once the logistics is restored, we will send you a separate email with the guideline to you as soon as possible.

**Please put your RMA number XXX and the word "Refund" on the outside of the package, so our staff can receive this properly. Not doing so will cause a delay in this process.**

COMPANY: DJI SERVICE LLC
Address Line 1: 17301 Edwards Road, Cerritos, CA 90703, USA
ATTN: North America Return & Exchange
Tel: (818) 235-0790

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, you don't want me to return that in????  Do service reps read previous emails???

My recomendation: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM DJI store.  USE AMAZON or BEST BUY (FREE RETURN!!!!)

2020-5-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with our customer service, due to non-DJI product error return shipping fee is at customer own cost, we hope for your understanding. For the contradictory response by our support team, we will escalate to the appropriate team for further confirmation, please wait patiently for further update, sorry again for all the inconvenience caused. shipping charges.png
2020-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules