Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Care refresh on replacement drone
500 10 2020-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scottyfresh
lvl.1

United States

Hello all! I hope you're doing well today. Looking for some help or advice. I purchased a phantom 4 pro v2 from www.adorama.com on April 20th 2020 and it was proven to have a defect. I purchased care refresh on the defective drone and was informed to send this back and they would send me a replacement drone. I just received the brand new replacement drone on May 7th 2020. I have not flown the new drone yet because I am trying to get DJI to transfer the care refresh from the defective drone to the new drone I just received. I reached out to DJI on the 7th asking for help with no luck yet. I am scared to fly the new drone due to the fact as soon as I go into my first flight it will ask me to purchase the care refresh on the new drone. Any idea on how to go about this to get this resolved in a timely manner or advice? Thanks in advance and have a blessed day!
2020-5-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Scottyfresh, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. I have managed to get your ticket number via your forum account, it has been forwarded to the related team to follow up, I will also help you keep an eye on it, please be patient to wait for the update.
2020-5-9
Use props
Hexecutor
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108556 ft
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-9 19:31
Hi Scottyfresh, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. I have managed to get your ticket number via your forum account, it has been forwarded to the related team to follow up, I will also help you keep an eye on it, please be patient to wait for the update.

I’m in the same situation, waiting to activate my drone until I will get the care refresh moved on it..

But I have not got any answer since 7th of May
2020-5-10
Use props
djiuser_7BAd622f6m3E
New

Colombia

Whoever can collaborate me I have problems with the return to home when I give this option what he does is rise and stands still at the maximum defined height but does not return. Can someone help me.?
2020-5-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hexecutor Posted at 5-10 02:36
I’m in the same situation, waiting to activate my drone until I will get the care refresh moved on it..

But I have not got any answer since 7th of May

Hi there, our team has followed up on your issue and replied to your post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=214767, thanks.
2020-5-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_7BAd622f6m3E Posted at 5-10 13:43
Whoever can collaborate me I have problems with the return to home when I give this option what he does is rise and stands still at the maximum defined height but does not return. Can someone help me.?

Hi there, may we know the model of your drone? Could you please record a video to show us the details of the issue? We'd like to help you check it.
2020-5-11
Use props
Scottyfresh
lvl.1

United States

I need help. DJI wont return my phone call or emails. They were quick to help transferring my care refresh from my 1st drone to my replacement drone. However, now I had to send back my replacement drone due to another manufacturer defect and want to return my care refresh on my phantom 4 pro v2. Please help!
2020-6-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Scottyfresh Posted at 6-2 12:40
I need help. DJI wont return my phone call or emails. They were quick to help transferring my care refresh from my 1st drone to my replacement drone. However, now I had to send back my replacement drone due to another manufacturer defect and want to return my care refresh on my phantom 4 pro v2. Please help!

Hi Scottyfish, due to the prevention of COVID-19, DJI had to urgently adjust our service arrangements. The current service email channels have a large number of backlogs and may now have some delay in reply. We apologize for the inconvenience. I have informed the team to handle your email as soon as possible.
Sorry to know the replacement drone is not working either, if the drone was refunded, please attach the proof of refund in the email as well, our team will help you out, thank you.
2020-6-3
Use props
Scottyfresh
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-3 02:58
Hi Scottyfish, due to the prevention of COVID-19, DJI had to urgently adjust our service arrangements. The current service email channels have a large number of backlogs and may now have some delay in reply. We apologize for the inconvenience. I have informed the team to handle your email as soon as possible.
Sorry to know the replacement drone is not working either, if the drone was refunded, please attach the proof of refund in the email as well, our team will help you out, thank you.

DJI Natalia. I have finally received response from DJI Hannah over a week ago and uploaded my return PDF document. I emailed Hannah again and still have had no response. Please help
2020-6-9
Use props
Scottyfresh
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia I finally received an email from DJI Hannah. I emailed her the return receipt in PDF format and still have not heard back from her yet. Please help!
2020-6-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Scottyfresh Posted at 6-9 06:43
DJI Natalia. I have finally received response from DJI Hannah over a week ago and uploaded my return PDF document. I emailed Hannah again and still have had no response. Please help

Sorry for that case happened, I will help to push the team again to follow up on your email.
2020-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules