Internal Troubleshooting
435 3 2020-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
YusefFarkhat
lvl.1

Canada

Hi, I got my DJI spark second hand a couple days ago and realized that the previous owner submerged the drone under water. Upon opening it up I noticed that there was corrosion on many parts and I was wondering if it were possible to trouble shoot which parts were affected. If i remove the IMU and power the motherboard will booting initialize? if it doesnt does that mean the motherboard is shot?
2020-5-9
Use props
NRRTRAINS 85
lvl.4

United States

need more info . did you know it was under water before you purchase it . did they say it won't boot up . how long was it under water . salt or freshwater . if you are seeing a lot of corrosion most likely it's toast . good luck .
2020-5-13
Use props
YusefFarkhat
lvl.1

Canada

NRRTRAINS 85 Posted at 5-13 18:07
need more info . did you know it was under water before you purchase it . did they say it won't boot up . how long was it under water . salt or freshwater . if you are seeing a lot of corrosion most likely it's toast . good luck .

It wasnt underwater for too long. I know the esc's and the motors work because of the six second buzzes. Im not too sure about the GPS, Front facing cameras, downward facing cameras, gimbal camera or  motherboard.

I bought a new core board from Ebay, and I am going to see if everything else boots up.
2020-5-13
Use props
NRRTRAINS 85
lvl.4

United States

YusefFarkhat Posted at 5-13 18:24
It wasnt underwater for too long. I know the esc's and the motors work because of the six second buzzes. Im not too sure about the GPS, Front facing cameras, downward facing cameras, gimbal camera or  motherboard.

I bought a new core board from Ebay, and I am going to see if everything else boots up.

sounds good let us know how you make out with the new board , good luck .
2020-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules