Can I use Mavic Air 2 remote control with DJI Fly Simulator?
5118 5 2020-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kmacblad
lvl.1

Vietnam

Can I use Mavic Air 2 remote control with DJI Fly Simulator?
Thanks
2020-5-9
Use props
djiuser_J7VwK9sjyCXx
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

How to connect the mavic air 2 to the controller when the systems says is not connected
2020-5-14
Use props
djiuser_P20yTWDjeUCO
lvl.1

Italy

I’m wondering the same thing, it’s not working right now, when will it be operational for the mavic air 2 controller? I wanted to do some training on the simulator before actually flying the thing... i guess I won’t be able to do that
2020-5-15
Use props
djiuser_eiVSM0u1kTD1
New
Italy

Same problem here... the controller for the mavic air 2 is not actually working for the sim... although i really wanted to do some training on the sim before taking the beast for the first flight as i’m a total nub and is my first drone... some practise not to risk throwing 900€ in the bin would have been nice... so i guess we’ll need an update of the sim. If there is another way pls someone tell me...
2020-5-15
Use props
djiuser_Ns1jJLJUzsKK
lvl.1

Canada

Same thing here, wondering when they're releasing an update
2020-5-24
Use props
djiuser_OGIm37Jp5uSo
New

United States

You can connect an xbox controller with a micro-usb cable to your pc. The joysticks are offset but the controller connects to the simulator right away. It made it way easier for me to train before flying in real life. Only thing that didnt work was racing. The scenes would load but the blades wouldnt spin up for flight.

2020-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules