Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Newest version of Go4 that does NOT have the distance/altitude nag?
834 2 2020-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
Thailand

Does anyone know the newest version of Go4 that does NOT have the constant, unclosable altitude/distance nag screen?
My SC was running on .26 and it doesnt have it.  The newer (.36) does.
So do the versions in-between have it or not?

My goal is to downgrade to the newest version of Go4 available that does not have these screens.
2020-5-9
Use props
JohnDG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Belgium

Hi GnirtS,

the .32 had it too. Don't think anything has changed about that subject since that version.

On an earlier version, I think .28 (not sure), I experienced even worse. Since I mainly use my drone for landscape photography, I really don't fly far from the starting point, probably 0,5 - 1 km maximum. With the version I had before .32, even I got that kind of warning. Even just after taking of after maybe 20m or so.

I understand that you loose a mini much faster out of sight than a M2P. But I felt all drones were threated the same way in that perticular version.
That problem seemed to be reduced with the later versions. Didn't get the warning with .32 and .36. The reason of course is that I fly my M2P mostly near me (0,5 - 1 km)

I'm afraid you want to get rid of the messages, you'll have to go back to .26 or hope DJI puts a parameter in it to disable/enable those warnings.
2020-5-10
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
Thailand

Ill use .26.  It works perfectly and only reason ive lost it now is a SC firmware upgrade.
I'll grab the APK later.
2020-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules