1400 17 2020-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
viktorw
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4300850 ft
Sweden

Hi!

I know that many people want active track on the MM. Vote here to show dji how bad we want it!
Single SelectVote, Total 75 people participate in voting

Voting has ended

68.00% (51)
32.00% (24)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2020-5-9
Use props
Deucalion
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103091 ft
United States

There are already other posts on active track. You think spamming a forum will help?
2020-5-10
Use props
Vlas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hopefully soon.
2020-5-10
Use props
m80116
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

Since NO is winning atm, does YES mean NO and NO means that I want it so bad !?

RTH land, hover, come back: YES or NO ? Do I really want an option... NO! Of course... just RTH. Do I want user settable height !? NO!! Any would do... just return for #### sake. Do you want to land !? NO!! Why bother... Why asking !? I have a shotgun...

OK it's enough. After shooting a drone off the air wouldn't it be a nice poll for a self destruct button ? You never know, reconnaissance missions are dangerous...
2020-5-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I think if there was a small chance of it coming all would vote yes, however I don’t believe there is even a small chance, so some people can’t be bothered, but it will show how many would really like it.
2020-5-10
Use props
Zen Fly
lvl.3
Flight distance : 981 ft
Romania

I've voted Yes, I wanteed but it seems like bad pool.
2020-5-10
Use props
The Duck
lvl.4
United States

Active track would be nice for sure.   I voted yes.  But are we going to get it?   Probably not.  DJI's Mavic range is well differentiated by specs and features.  If you want more, you'll probably have to pay more.
2020-5-10
Use props
viktorw
lvl.2
Sweden

The Duck Posted at 5-10 07:52
Active track would be nice for sure.   I voted yes.  But are we going to get it?   Probably not.  DJI's Mavic range is well differentiated by specs and features.  If you want more, you'll probably have to pay more.

Why did spark have it then?
2020-5-10
Use props
Deucalion
lvl.4
United States

viktorw Posted at 5-10 08:23
Why did spark have it then?

Maybe people didn’t spam the spark forum like you are doing here. You already asked about active track before.
2020-5-10
Use props
viktorw
lvl.2
Sweden

Deucalion Posted at 5-10 10:00
Maybe people didn’t spam the spark forum like you are doing here. You already asked about active track before.

Sorry if I was spamming, but I think you're overreacting a bit. I will not do it again.
2020-5-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

viktorw Posted at 5-10 10:21
Sorry if I was spamming, but I think you're overreacting a bit. I will not do it again.

You didn’t, once you have a question or opinion don’t hesitate to post and if others want to share your opinion or debate it, that’s what makes the forum go around.
Spark had Obstacle Avoidence so it got AT, mini doesn’t and that’s a big factor in it not having or ever getting AT
2020-5-10
Use props
Deucalion
lvl.4
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 5-10 10:34
You didn’t, once you have a question or opinion don’t hesitate to post and if others want to share your opinion or debate it, that’s what makes the forum go around.
Spark had Obstacle Avoidence so it got AT, mini doesn’t and that’s a big factor in it not having or ever getting AT

He posted the same thing previously. It is one thing to repeat other's posts, but to repeat your own posts?
2020-5-10
Use props
viktorw
lvl.2
Sweden

Deucalion Posted at 5-10 10:37
He posted the same thing previously. It is one thing to repeat other's posts, but to repeat your own posts?

I will never do it again.
2020-5-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Deucalion Posted at 5-10 10:37
He posted the same thing previously. It is one thing to repeat other's posts, but to repeat your own posts?

I think until dji improves the layout and search system for the forum this will continue to happen, many new users coming on stream searching for stuff they cannot find. The reality is their are at least 5 threads on AT, but none out of malice , anything that doesn’t disrupt should be welcome, there is plenty of sh*t threads around the forum . Just my opinion.
2020-5-10
Use props
Deucalion
lvl.4
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 5-10 11:08
I think until dji improves the layout and search system for the forum this will continue to happen, many new users coming on stream searching for stuff they cannot find. The reality is their are at least 5 threads on AT, but none out of malice , anything that doesn’t disrupt should be welcome, there is plenty of sh*t threads around the forum . Just my opinion.

This isn't about search. This is the second active track thread that he created. He doesn't need "search" to remember that he already posted this topic.

But since you brought it up, the search feature is at the top of the forum. People are just lazy. Look at the motor speed error thread. 20 pages of people asking what to do for an issue that is described in the very first sticky post on this forum.
2020-5-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Deucalion Posted at 5-10 11:33
This isn't about search. This is the second active track thread that he created. He doesn't need "search" to remember that he already posted this topic.

But since you brought it up, the search feature is at the top of the forum. People are just lazy. Look at the motor speed error thread. 20 pages of people asking what to do for an issue that is described in the very first sticky post on this forum.

The search is next to useless, I know where it is. Many people spend their time on threads stoking stuff particularly those who don’t own the drone, so are here to try create hysteria and this can cause threads to drag out particularly if they can point the finger at dji rather than help the topic.

Ok I’m not aware and wasn’t aware of other threads, maybe op might explain. I do admire your pragmatic attitude just wish more people had similar.
Good luck.
2020-5-10
Use props
J04DAN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 34413 ft
Canada

I'd rather them spend time on adding more camera features like RAW picture capture and video picture profiles or sharpness controls.
2020-5-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, sorry to tell that due to hardware limitation, Mavic Mini may not be able to support Active Track. Thank you for your understanding.
2020-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules