Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 activation error 1112
2159 17 2020-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tervtar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1403107 ft
Hungary

Hello

I can't activate my new phantom 4 pro v2.0. I tried to reinstall the DJI GO app and i also tried with another device, but it didn't work.
SN:11U3G6C00SM117

I use the drone for work, so i need to fix that problem ASAP.
Please help me.

Thanks
Screenshot_2020-05-08-12-19-36-480_dji.go.v4.jpg
2020-5-9
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

it is the same account for your 2 devices?
Have you triend activate with another account ?
2020-5-10
Use props
Tervtar
lvl.1
Hungary

JetSam Posted at 5-10 01:33

Yes.
But I bought DJI Care with this account.
can i use it too if i activate the drone with another account?
2020-5-10
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Spain

Tervtar Posted at 5-10 01:48
Yes.
But I bought DJI Care with this account.
can i use it too if i activate the drone with another account?

not sure about this .... wait for a moderator rensponse
2020-5-10
Use props
Tervtar
lvl.1
Hungary

JetSam Posted at 5-10 01:33

Tried but same error...:/
2020-5-10
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Spain

Then it must be another  Problem , hope Dji Assist you soon
2020-5-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Tervtar, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. I have forwarded your situation to our engineers for a check, if there is an update, I will get back to you soon.
2020-5-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Tervtar Posted at 5-10 02:15
Tried but same error...:/

Hi Tervtar, sorry to have kept you waiting. Please try to activate the drone again, hope everything goes smoothly.
2020-5-10
Use props
Tervtar
lvl.1
Hungary

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-10 20:08
Hi Tervtar, sorry to have kept you waiting. Please try to activate the drone again, hope everything goes smoothly.

Thank you so much. I could activate without any problem.
2020-5-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Tervtar Posted at 5-10 21:25
Thank you so much. I could activate without any problem.

You're welcome. Glad to hear the issue has been solved.
2020-5-11
Use props
djiuser_Y7vEEWMyjv2Q
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-11 01:25
You're welcome. Glad to hear the issue has been solved.

I have the message “not connected” from DJI GO 4 app. Phantom 4 Pro is linked to controller and both are powered on. Why won’t GO app connect to aircraft. WiFi and internet are all running.
2020-5-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_Y7vEEWMyjv2Q Posted at 5-18 12:32
I have the message “not connected” from DJI GO 4 app. Phantom 4 Pro is linked to controller and both are powered on. Why won’t GO app connect to aircraft. WiFi and internet are all running.

Hi there, may I know what mobile device are you using? Is the APP up to date?  
Please try different USB cables or other mobile devices. If the issue persists, please provide a video about this issue of better assistance.
2020-5-19
Use props
FREDY VALLEJO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44895 ft

Brazil

: Good afternoon, I tried to activate my Phantom 4 PRO and at the end of the attempt the following error appears "ACTIVATION FAILED, ERROR (1112), PLEASE RETRY" How should I proceed in order to successfully complete the activation ?

SN  0AX3H1B00SG008

Boa tarde, tentei ativar meu Phatom 4 PRO e ao final da tentativa aparece o seguinte erro "ACTIVATION FAILED, ERROR (1112), PLEASE RETRY". Como devo proceder para conseguir concluir a ativação com sucesso ?
2020-9-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

FREDY VALLEJO Posted at 9-28 14:07
: Good afternoon, I tried to activate my Phantom 4 PRO and at the end of the attempt the following error appears "ACTIVATION FAILED, ERROR (1112), PLEASE RETRY" How should I proceed in order to successfully complete the activation ?

SN  0AX3H1B00SG008

Dear customer, we are sorry to inform you that your product is unable to be activated because it was reported as stolen during transportation. In order to protect your rights and interests, please contact the party who sold you the product for a refund (if it is a gift, you can report this issue to the person who gives you the gift). Thanks for your understanding.
2020-9-28
Use props
djiuser_kBlRbQzkei8h
New

United States

When I go to activate it says “activation failed please try again. Error 1113. Contact support. Can you
2021-8-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_kBlRbQzkei8h Posted at 8-28 13:27
When I go to activate it says “activation failed please try again. Error 1113. Contact support. Can you

Hi there, may I know the model of your drone? Could you please show me a screenshot of the error message prompt in your app? I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.
2021-8-28
Use props
Andrew2023
lvl.2
Canada

Hi, may I ask how did you resolve the issue? What should I do if I passed the return date? Our family was on holidays, and I just finally got time to activate the drone. My brand new DJI FPV was purchased from Best Buy Canada. Now it says "Activation Prohibited" and I don't know what to do... Best Buy is one of the largest electronics retailers here in Canada.
1-12 23:58
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Andrew2023 Posted at 1-12 23:58
Hi, may I ask how did you resolve the issue? What should I do if I passed the return date? Our family was on holidays, and I just finally got time to activate the drone. My brand new DJI FPV was purchased from Best Buy Canada. Now it says "Activation Prohibited" and I don't know what to do... Best Buy is one of the largest electronics retailers here in Canada.

Hi there, I replied to your post regarding your case and will keep you updated with the result, please rest assured. And for better follow-up, let's update your post and do not spam on the other posts. Thank you very much.
1-13 03:15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules