Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Image breaking up and freezing momentarily
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Speedbird1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 218337 ft
United Kingdom

Hello all, my apologies for the links at the end but i cannot seem to load images in a normal fashion.

The subject says it all really, the actual recording quality is first class it's just the image coming back to my iphone.
I have tried new cables - No difference
I have tired using my iPad instead of phone - No difference
I have tried moving to a different area - No difference.
I have not dropped or shocked anything.
The only thing that is any different is that it's not been flown for about 3 months as I've been using my Mavic Air more.

I have included a Dropbox link to a 10 second clip of what actually happens and a couple of images of what is showing on my remote controller.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5hyjkiw9g031an3/IMG_2955.mov?dl=0
Sorry can't seem to get images to attach so here is more Dropbox links.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cda4l1 ... e09clr533p.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pks881 ... j92crnrsju.png?dl=0

Thank you

2020-5-10
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Please understand that the feed back to the iPhone is simply intended to give you a view of where you are flying or allow you to frame shots or video. It is not intended to be a flawless feed, and it never will be. This is why the recording method is contained in the aircraft, so it will be a continuous feed, while your FPV feed may break up from time to time due to interference or atmospheric disturbances. From your video, it appears you are inside, in which case there will be multiple devices in the household that use the same frequency band that the drone uses, in particular the home WiFi system.
2020-5-10
Use props
Speedbird1
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Geebax Posted at 5-10 14:35
Please understand that the feed back to the iPhone is simply intended to give you a view of where you are flying or allow you to frame shots or video. It is not intended to be a flawless feed, and it never will be. This is why the recording method is contained in the aircraft, so it will be a continuous feed, while your FPV feed may break up from time to time due to interference or atmospheric disturbances. From your video, it appears you are inside, in which case there will be multiple devices in the household that use the same frequency band that the drone uses, in particular the home WiFi system.

Thank you for your reply however I am aware that the actual imagery goes direct to the SD Card hence me saying that the quality is great. The demonstration was done inside but only to show what happens all the time even when outside. Oh, By the Way, it has never done it previously, in the couple of years i've had it.

One of the problems with the screen doing what it does is, i am not able to see what speed I am turning the drone during footage until i check it out later, or if i'm getting too close to something whilst filming.
Any more ideas please?
2020-5-11
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Speedbird1 Posted at 5-11 01:21
Thank you for your reply however I am aware that the actual imagery goes direct to the SD Card hence me saying that the quality is great. The demonstration was done inside but only to show what happens all the time even when outside. Oh, By the Way, it has never done it previously, in the couple of years i've had it.

One of the problems with the screen doing what it does is, i am not able to see what speed I am turning the drone during footage until i check it out later, or if i'm getting too close to something whilst filming.

It would be fair to say that everyone has experienced this sot of interference, it is not unusual.  You are sharing a band of frequencies that include just about every common radio device used in modern living. The only way to avoid it is to get away from the source of the interference. You may not have seen it before, true, in which case you have been very lucky in the past. The most common source of interference comes from WiFi, so put your iphone in airplane mode to start with.
2020-5-12
Use props
Speedbird1
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Geebax Posted at 5-12 14:46
It would be fair to say that everyone has experienced this sot of interference, it is not unusual.  You are sharing a band of frequencies that include just about every common radio device used in modern living. The only way to avoid it is to get away from the source of the interference. You may not have seen it before, true, in which case you have been very lucky in the past. The most common source of interference comes from WiFi, so put your iphone in airplane mode to start with.

You sorted it there my man thank you ! I went off into the wilds and not a single issue with transmission or anything, no swapping channels nor interference from other channels.
Now I feel OK to sell it now safe in the knowledge it's working fine as expected.
Thank you again.
2020-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules