Problem With Crystal Sky Not Communicating with Mavic 2 Controller
499 0 2020-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IRESQU
lvl.1

United States

I've searched online, in the forums, and on Youtube and I'm having no luck finding a solution for why my Crystal Sky won't recognize my Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual. The CS firmware is updated, the firmware in the RC1A controller is current, and the drone firmware are all current. When I connect my controller using the USB port at the bottom of the controller to the USB-C port at the bottom of the CS, I cannot get the CS to recognize the drone or communicate with it. I've used the cable it that came with my FlyMore package, I've bought a new USB-to-USB-C cable, I've tried using the other ports on the side of the controller and the side of the CS (with different cables) and nothing. However, when I use the Micro-USB port on the side of the controller with my iPhone, it works fine. I factory reset the CS and reloaded DGI Pilot on it and still nothing. I'm at a loss for what to do next short of calling DJI support. BTW, everything worked fine until a few days ago. I didn't change a thing except to purchase that new shorter cable. The long cable I had kept falling out of the port on the bottom of the CS so I purchased a 6" cable to help resolve that issue.

Does anyone have a specific link to a site that can help me troubleshoot this or maybe a YouTube video? Or can you give me some tips what to look for?

Thanks in Advance.
Charlie
2020-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules