air unit antennas
1249 4 2020-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DARKANGEL100
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi...my air unit antennas just seem to fall off the air unit all the time the do not fix on at all....what am i missing...i habe tried hot glue to keep them on but even that dont seem to hold them...i have lost 2 now just flyibg around!!!!
2020-5-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi DARKANGEL100, sorry to hear that, may we have a picture of the fell-off antenna?
2020-5-10
Use props
DARKANGEL100
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-10 19:34
Hi DARKANGEL100, sorry to hear that, may we have a picture of the fell-off antenna?

I would send you a  picture if i could find them as they fell off during flight over a field I had to buy 2 new ones for £14... Really poor connction for £800 of kit
2020-5-10
Use props
DARKANGEL100
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DARKANGEL100 Posted at 5-10 21:20
I would send you a  picture if i could find them as they fell off during flight over a field I had to buy 2 new ones for £14... Really poor connction for £800 of kit

And they just wiggle around... Cant fly until i have a solution to this not wasting more money on these again.. I use cheap screw in aerials from China for my other quads and a compamy like Dji do push in rubbish
2020-5-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DARKANGEL100 Posted at 5-10 21:23
And they just wiggle around... Cant fly until i have a solution to this not wasting more money on these again.. I use cheap screw in aerials from China for my other quads and a compamy like Dji do push in rubbish

Sorry for the late response, it is recommended to purchase a new antenna from our online store, your feedback will be forwarded to our engineers for attention, rest assured we will keep improving our products to make your experience better.
2020-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules