DJI MAvic Air 2 with Crystalsky "UPDATE"
6987 7 2020-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
churchpark
lvl.2
United States

I am a true and honest customer of most DJI products. I have just purchased the new Mavic Air 2 and it is on the way.I to amlooking forward to see DJI to update a compatibilty update for this drone to mate with each other. DJI is one the worlds most advance consumer drone manufacturers and inthe past has help with many products within this
category. It all depands on how much of technology they are experienced with.  I am sure that they will not let their customers who support them for so many years down!

"THOUGH IT SHOULD SEEM THAT WAY!!   
2020-5-10
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

I see you are from the usa but your english is pretty bad.  I think I understand what you are asking but understand that dji is a pretty good company,  but not a great company; they don't work miracles.  
2020-5-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I’m not sure where your from and it doesn’t matter, you’ll find the idiot who said your English is bad speaks only one language AMERICAN..... I’m not sure will dji update for MA2 but they should.
2020-5-10
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The MA2 uses the DJI Fly app which is 64bit, the Crystal sky only has a 32bit operating system so it will never work
2020-5-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, churchpark. The Mavic Air 2 is not compatible with the Crystalsky. We care much about your feedback on our product, I've transferred your feedback to the appropriate department. Thanks for your advice.
2020-5-10
Use props
gDallasK
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Dealbreaker for me too, DJI.  Was just about to pull the trigger on an Air 2 when I saw that I can't use my expensive DJI CrystalSky monitor with it.  And I'm neither impressed nor reassured by suggestions that " we'll transfer your feedback to the appropriate department." We need to hear from DJI about a proper migration plan to ensure backward compatibility.

Unless and until I hear about that I'll keep my money and stick with my Phantom 4 Pro and Mavic Pro.
2020-6-27
Use props
Trapez
lvl.2

Poland

For me Crystal Sky is a very useful tool and gives a lot of advantages when using drone.
1. I don't have to constantly connect phone where moving from place to place.
2. The most important reason for me is brightness.
3. Battery last very long.
4. It's fast.
5. I can copy records on the field.
So, it's very good experience flying with this tool. I would like to move from Air 1 to Air 2, but going back to some phone would be big disadvantage and it's main reason I will stick to my Air 1.
And I don't need the new application, DJI GO 4 is ok for me. Why the just add Air 2 to DJI GO 4 app.

2020-8-26
Use props
Craig Johnson
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1199872 ft
United States

same here.  The crystal sky is why I do not buy any of DJI newer drones.

I own a mavic pro2 and Mavic air.  I refuse to go back to a phone.  if and when, DJI decides to make their drones work with the crystal sky or upgrade the software or put out a newer device, then I will start to
purchase their newer drones.  but until then I will not buy any more newer drones from DJI, that do not used the crystal sky.
2020-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules