Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Find My Drone - Usability
595 7 2020-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tentoes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Some barefoot knucklehead, I'll let you guess who, (Do I know him?) flew his spark sideways into a tree in a grove of oak trees he was flying OVER. "What? I was right there, weren't any trees anywher near!"

Anyhow, Find My Drone took me to it, after circling for a while. "A little bit west. Now a long ways east and a little north?" I realized it would be much more useful to know how far away I was than how long I had been looking.

Oh, well. Phoebe is found a little dirty but unharmed. Was a nice day to walk through an oak grove on a steep hill. I don't know what I was watching, but it was in wide open space while the drone was crashing into a tree. A pretty cool shot until there were leaves in the picture.

No, I did not video the search.

2020-5-10
Use props
Vlas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great you recovered it.
2020-5-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Was Phoebe's pride hurt in the process?
2020-5-11
Use props
Tentoes
Second Officer
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-11 01:57
Was Phoebe's pride hurt in the process?

Only the barefooted brat's pride.
2020-5-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Tentoes Posted at 5-11 07:11
Only the barefooted brat's pride.

lol,. I Don't know how you do it.  I did a 3 mile hike barefoot years ago and it was quite unpleasant.
2020-5-11
Use props
Tentoes
Second Officer
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-11 07:32
lol,. I Don't know how you do it.  I did a 3 mile hike barefoot years ago and it was quite unpleasant.

I was a barefoot kid. The first time the cub scouts took us on a 5 mile hike, I thought, "this is no different from running around all afternoon," so I left my shoes at the starting point. When we got back, all the other first timers had blisters and pain. I knew I had walked a long way, but the walk home was no problem.

When I (failed to) grow up, I just never started wearing shoes all the time. I'd carry them to work and home and was still barefoot most of the time.
2020-5-11
Use props
HurleyBird Productions
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Glad you found it unharmed.
2020-5-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Tentoes Posted at 5-11 14:01
I was a barefoot kid. The first time the cub scouts took us on a 5 mile hike, I thought, "this is no different from running around all afternoon," so I left my shoes at the starting point. When we got back, all the other first timers had blisters and pain. I knew I had walked a long way, but the walk home was no problem.

When I (failed to) grow up, I just never started wearing shoes all the time. I'd carry them to work and home and was still barefoot most of the time.

Hopefully there isn't too much broken glass where you live
2020-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules